Extermly Bad news

Guest Shazbot

Guest Shazbot
Guest Shazbot
Guest Shazbot
Guests

Thats right, the worst news to ever hit has come. Star Trek enterprise has been cancelled. That's right one of the best shows and is part of the best series TV has ever known has been cancelled. Its last day will be on may 13th.

Please visit here to learn more about how you Stop this from happening. To allow all the nerds you know and care about have their 1 hour of star trek each week. Its up to you! yes you! to save this great show.

Please visit http://www.saveenterprise.com/ to do your part in saving one of the greatest shows. Its up to you!

THINK ABOUT THE NERDS WHO LOVE THIS SHOW

o0oo0o:(

Guest Shazbot
Guest Shazbot
Guest Shazbot
Guests

I would have expected that from baron but you cowboy... not you

Now this sucks :disgust: . I have been a fan since the original trek series. I met and had a great converstation with George Takei when he visited my city. (Sulu for all you younger folks B) )

I hated the first season of this series, the writing was horrible. This year I am watching again, great new stories. I was very happy to see Brent Spiner on the show again which of course was what the producers wanted.

It is a sad day for all of us who have grown up with Trek. It will be missed. (especially Jolene :wub: )

• 2 weeks later...
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

I was expecting it because it got really terrible the last season or so. I mean really really bad. I love Star Trek but thought this was even worse than Deep Space 9.

I was expecting it because it got really terrible the last season or so.  I mean really really bad.  I love Star Trek but thought this was even worse than Deep Space 9.

OUCH!

Deep Space Nine is higher in my book than the first generation (as far as entertainment factor goes).

so THERE!

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

I loved "Andy Richtor controls the Universe" and it got cancelled. Funny show too.

As for my avatar. That is from Episode: 3