Autojoin Enabled for Trial

Fatty

afaik beetle discontinued his work.....i believe i read it somewhere.

one option: admins can be given immunity (so then we'd have the ability to even teams...it's us that does it anyways, right?)

What about Reserves? I had quite a few situations today where teams were uneven and I wanted to change teams, but couldnt. M2 had to turn off the Autoswitch mod for a moment so that I could switch over at one point. Out of the 5 maps I played today only 2 of them were balanced.

Haven't read all the arguments here, but generally speaking, I don't think we can rely on software to balance teams for us. We're going to have to do it manually. Meaning folks that are doing well on a map are going to have to switch to beat the stack.

Even if this means the top players move over to stack the other side, it will at least mean that the "losing" team gets an opportunity to dominate.

Just played five maps, all five were blowouts. I don't think like this autojoin thing too much at this point. When you force change teams (spectator) you are punished as you lose your cash etc. Not a very good incentive to jump over to the losing team.

Well i just saw 5 maps in row where they ended in in a 10 round difference. Also in order to change teams you have to join specators and then pick the other team inorder to help out..... But when you join spectator you loose all your money. Which i'm not too happy about, you really can't help the other team out when you have no money. I vote we remove it... ...It's not benefitting a thing right now.

GC Founder

People are posting without reading everything above...only one admitting to it openly. This grieves me. I posted solutions for this.

It is also not dependent on hlsw and can be turned off in game.

Mag/Sho please read. If a game is a blowout or you want to be able to change team, turn it OFF!

Please test it while using the suggestions. mrX go ahead and give admins immunity (dunno, does this give reservists immunity too? not sure, tell us X) for the rest of today.

I hate it, or there is something wrong with it in meyham, I was playing scopeless and it so happened that it would not even the team when one side quit out. It is difficult for players on the opposite team to switch sides. I think I like it the way it was or a better version, admins should be watchfull for the team stacking anyway.