ACCOUNTABILITY

Patriot

Hello All,

I know that Fatty closed the topic from last night and I agree that he did so before we all say and do things that would compromise our integrity as Christians and God Fearing Men. My view may not be the same as yours and with respect I have read all of yours. Please give me the common courteousy of reading mine.

This is my first time creating a subject and may very well be my last ! I plainly enjoy commenting on the already started topics. This in mind I will state my presence and view.

As men we need to hold each other in check on our actions, words and the way we think. WE ALL are vulnerable to say and do things that well...just aren't right. We are human after all. Though I may not always agree with any one particular person, I can tell you this. I am held accountable for the things I do. I am held accountable for my actions towards friends and enemies. If you have issues with the just repercussions of your actions , then I tell you this brothers...think twice the next time. Being banned for breaking rules is not the end of the world. If you can not live by instructions and rules then maybe you should find another server to play on. I come here to play with several of you and have gotten to know a lot of you through this game. I. E. Wi1co, MRX, Zad, Leo, Ncc...lots of others. I enjoy seeing clan rivals. To me this is my stress relief program. I remember starting of playing Half-life when it first came out. Just look at where we are now. I llove to play where team work and tenacity rule. This is why I play. Those of you that are not further along in your walk of being held accountable should first look at yourself before judging other people. We are not here to judge each other, but on the other hand we need to have structure and accountability. That is why Fatty is the Man!!!

Last but not least My opinion:

Live by the Law. Play by the Law.

Living by any other way could be devistating!!!

This goes for everything in life.

Author ( Patriot )

Again just my view.

Come on now lets go play and relieve some stress!!!

Good times. I agree with living with some order, but I also like the free thinking and open ended discussions. Sure, 99% of the posts here are anti-flame support and mainly fuel the self-esteem of many of the cooler people around these parts, but thats okay with me! :D Even though this isn't technically CS at the moment, it's still a game. So have fun with it!

Guest Orbital
Guest Orbital
Guest Orbital
Guests
I know that Fatty closed the topic from last night and I agree that he did so before we all say and do things that would compromise our integrity as Christians and God Fearing Men.

Is 99.99999% of this community Christian?

Anyways, good times man, very true stuff.

Guest Vinttech
Guest Vinttech
Guest Vinttech
Guests

It's one thing if you set rules...it's another if you set rules and then don't follow them yourself. That is the only thing I have accused Fatty of doing.

Guest reverand
Guest reverand
Guest reverand
Guests

<-- not christian....... why follow the rules? make your own.. do your own thing.. be free.. dont be held down and restricted by others.. thats being a patriot

I do not judge this man called reverand, nor am I any kind of authority on right or wrong. I can only say this... people who fear being held accountable for their actions, whether past or present will find a reason to be right in their own eyes. This is because they know that what they do is wrong, but they do not know forgiveness, because they can not forgive themselves.They know what it feels like to have a brotherhood of men to keep them straight and to be redundant...held accountable. I myself have been humbled by my past and yes even on a daily basis. Again lets not loose the focus of why we must strive to be better, for if we do not, our words become actions and our actions will decide what kind of men and women we will become. Now lets go into the server and have a little nade party shall we. Lol.

man everyone gets banned from here pretty easily. I think its good to have the open discussion things also. I really dont the flaming to be bad either. At least we are taking anger out on a computer instead of something else. Free speech is good.

man everyone gets banned from here pretty easily

I believe that's the way it should be....if you ban ppl for acting like reverend and Vinttech (though at times Vinttech wasn't that bad) do always then you'll have a nice close (small) group that get along even if they have differing opinions...

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

My bro's never been banned, even when he uses the name CraftmaticAdjustableBed

man everyone gets banned from here pretty easily.  I think its good to have the open discussion things also.  I really dont the flaming to be bad either.  At least we are taking anger out on a computer instead of something else.  Free speech is good.

If you think those guys were removed for this topic only, you're mistaken.

Who would of thought that this simple statement would be so popular?

nice to see the responses, though it really didn't demand any, cool though to come back and see what people have to say. If you look at the number of views though, not many people have much to say at all. LOL.

By the way Fatty thanks, if you think hard, you'll know what I mean. I mean it in a good way, I appreciate your Vote of confidence. You too Mrx.

By the way, during that last scrimmage, I was taken ill. I have had the stomach flu for about a week. Sorry I stunk the joint up so bad. But it was either play cs or sit in bed feeling sad for myself. Looking forward to redeeming myself though. Lol. I do not feel much better today, but will still be playing. A fine way to spend my vacation...sick with the flu and playin' CS. Whooohoooo!!! I take all responsibility for my FF and nade Tk's. Sorry Guys. Lmao.

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests
lol, craftmatic..  now thats a name  :D

Yeah! He was trying to get into a clan, and they wanted to make him change it. He said that if he changed it, his name would be HuggyTheBrilloPadMan, so they let him keep it. :lol: