Come bang around with us

Fatty

32 players??!?

Yep, it's nuts, yes, it gets crowded...and worst of all, yes, it's a little like pubbing at first (but only until our community makes it the way we like it!!)

GC has been keeping a secret for a few days here as we have been breaking in a new server. Not a singed GC pubber found us as we hid in Temerarious the last couple evening. However, we are pleased to present to you another place to play CS:Source.

TEMERARIOUS - 69.12.89.6:27015

Temerarious Stats

The future of this server is uncertain. If it takes of and can actually be made into a place that plays to our standards, we keep it. However, when DoD:Source is released, we'll take a critical look at how she's doing, and decide whether or not to keep her or transform her.

Come rack up some kills!

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

My fav server of the 3 actually. She just went down though.

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

We filled her up tonight. 16 vs 16 when changed to Scoutz N Knives and it carried over to Compound.

I noticed earlier that you get kicked after one ff kill?

is this here for a reason because sometimes i find myself doing accidental ff kills, say for example, when someone walks infront of me when im firing. Could this be changed to the same settins as the other server?

I love the new server, keep up the good work gc guys, i appreciate you lot putting up the servers and maintaining a nice atmosphere!

GC Founder

you don't get killed after one FF kill.

At spawn you do I believe...so if you can explain "accident" and "spawn" and "tk" altogether then we'll discuss. :D

I wish it could do something like; a certian amount of damage or a certian number of hits then they get kicked. I'd rather get killed by a TKer then have the TKers that shoot you five times to bring you down to almost no HP everyround, or Tkers that throw nades at the ground right at spawn and bring your whole team to half hp.