Magmadar dies

TaPe

Horde Gone Wild (the guild I'm in) killed Magmadar tonight on Kel Thuzad server. Took us quite a while, but we got it down.

what.jpg

I'm the Orc Warrior in the 2nd row, third from the left. Zweih is the Orc Shaman in the front row, 2nd from the right. If you don't know who Magmadar is, oh well ;) If you do, then I'm sure you can appreciate how much work went into this... and maybe you can appreciate the fact that we only had one hunter with tranquilizing shot.

Congrats!

I ran into the back door of Stratholme today, the one that locks you in, and I had to run die and rez to get out :(

I am a moron, but I made it to the 5th mob of like 10 skellies before I died. HEHE!

Congrats dude !

I only got to do MC one time ( the first time it was done by the alliance side on my server ) before i switched to horde =\

I guess warrior loot didn't drop or we would of heard about it heh

Gl with Onxyia

Thanks :blush: No luck on any warrior drops yet. As for Onyxia, we've got about 40 keys but I don't have mine yet, still trying for Drakkisath's blood. Sadly, we've already got a few warriors with keys so we're working to get some other classes their keys so we can knock Onyxia down. Odds are, with so few warriors needed for Onyxia, I won't be in (at least on the first run). Tomorrow we're planning to try Gehennas, so hopefully I'll see some love for warrior drops :cool:

I only got to do MC one time ( the first time it was done by the alliance side on my server ) before i switched to horde =\

How'd it go for you guys? Our first run (I didn't get to take part in it, had work) was smashed due to server problems. They were just buffing for killing after BRD and the server died. Then due to the raid splitting issue for MC, apparently they couldn't get more than about 35 back in and they didn't even make it to Lucifron the following day. After that, we found out what the reason behind the splitting issue was so we waited for a zone reset and went back at it. Hopefully you had better luck on your first than we did ;)

my guild dropped luci tonight. we had about 10 pickups though so... with only 1 tranq on mag we only got him to 75%.

Yeah, we went back to MC tonight - so did a pair of other Horde guilds on Kel'Thuzad and an Alliance one. Apparently the Allaince guild got jipped and master loot bugged so they couldn't loot anything - needless to say their tranqless run on Magmadar failed. We took out Lucifron and Magmadar (much easier with a 2nd tranq shot) again but wiped on our way from there to Gehennas, so we decided to put that part off til tomorrow. Hopefully it goes better.

Luci drop anything good for ya? We picked up Striker's Mark (off Mag) Pauldrons of Might (off Luci) Nightslayer Belt (random drop) and something else (off Mag).

(edited)

Well done!!!!

At Capt. Coc- Hes not actually level 500. Hes damn high level, but blizzard puts his visible level as level 500 so that people who use modifiers like Cosmos(like me! :)) that let you see levels much higher above your supposed to cant see what his level really is. They dont want you to know what yoru up against :-D. All of the city leaders(thrall, vol'jin, Jaina, Tyrande etc all show up as level 500 elite but they really arnt)

Its very hard to hit someone 10 levels above you. If he were 60 levels above you it would be nearly impossible. 400 levels, his defense skill alone would make it physically impossible to deal damage to him.

Not to say he isnt tough.........Because as he is hes so hard only the best guild raids can do it. Congrats!!

Good luck with Onyxia. And get as many onyxia keys as possible.

I <3 Warchiefs Blessing

Edited by Zeabos

Well we took out Gehennas last night on our 2nd try, he dropped Bracelets of Wrath, which our main tank got. We moved on to Garr, but wiped about 3 times and decided to split and try again another night - his 8 friends are a little rough. I think as is, we're planning to take out Onyxia before we return, though.