2 people that really need a ban

Guest Mossad

Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guests

C2d All killer and no filler and some guy name kungfoo

They reapeatedly tked me and ta me at spawn, cause they were convinced i was hacking. Good sound = wall hack. Stop running around!!! They might not deserve perm bans, but a hundred hours or so should do. Thank for taking the time to read this Mmmm, I'm sure you'll do the right thing. Btw, I was using an alias at the time, name was nub. This all happened around 2:10 CST on wendsday.

Thx again.

Mossad

Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guests

Well I feel I should also explain why I was using that name. It wasnt meant as disrespect to the people playing at the time. It was just a name that was still in console from when me and Cane were going 1 v 1 last night on cs_reflex. And since I use HLSW to launch the game, sometimes it doesnt load console, so I was not able to change my name to something where people would be able to tell it was me. If you read the logs, I also said I was an Mmmm admin, because I was attempting to make them stop by scaring em off :blink: Didn't work so I left the server. Thx for reading this again, I just felt that I should explain myself some more. Y

i would request some information from some people please....

Mossad if you could catch me on AIM, my ID is MmmmBarto, that would be great dude.

CL1999 IM me or drop me an e-mail el_barto_strikes@yahoo.com

Same for All Killer and [s!D]Kam.

If you dont want to contact me directly feel free to post here.

hmmm....ok......well this is how things go.....first of all, im sorry for tking an admin but if you would please read the logs at that time you would know exactly what was going on at that time......i only did it once, not repeatedly........you know im not a tker and i love the game so i play with dignity. Im not a n00b to the game, ive been playing for almost 3 years now so i know how to play, i play clean, and i am a positive player that dont trash talk. Im sorry for the tk, i had a wrong impression of "nub"

Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guests
I use HLSW to launch the game, sometimes it doesnt load console,

ps I'm not an admin, I was just trying to scare ya off, so I would stop getting FF and tked.

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guests

Come on guys... Moss is the only one around that ever says "nub" - how do you not know it's him!? lol in the end, you shouldn't TK people at the spawn... if they are really hackers, go get an admin to check into it - don't take the situation into your own hands.

Alright. All Killer No Filler and KungFoo, as a result of your actions you will be banned for a short period from Platinum. This time should not excede 48 hours. If it has not lifted at 8:30 PM EST on Friday please notify me. The reason it is so short: this is your first offense, and you are good enough guys. If you have any questions about my judgement or would like me to post the log instances that contain your infractions i will gladly do so, but i have not done so yet to keep your privacy if you so desire. Thanks for your cooperation.

-Barto

48 Hour Ban starts now.

As a general rule, TKing and TA at spawn makes me very very angry! Bottom line, don't do it. You never know when there is an admin watching. Maybe not from in the game, but we still can see tk's from HLSW... Bottom line, if you decide to tk someone at spawn and I am around, chances are you will wind up with a slay, kick, and if it is 2nd or 3rd offense that I can remember a nice hefty ban will do.

It doesn't matter about the name. In the end, if a great player from another part of the CS world decided to join you in a few rounds of CS, that person would never come back. Think about your actions. This happening to Mossad has nothing to do with this incident. It just happens to be the case that it was him. <_<

Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guests

i agree...it being me had nothing to do with it.

I disagree with your disagreeing. If the #1 CS player decides to play in this community under the name "nub" and went 50-0 as CT on assault, would you say that the actions taken by these ppl in tk'ing their teammate a good or bad action?

Being Mossad has nothing to do with it. Being better than the average Plat regular seems to imply to these 2 ppl that they have the right to TK them. I say a good banning is in order and I believe El Barto has made the right decision.

<_<

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guests

I disagree with he who disagrees with the man that agreed with the man we call DJ! ... no I'm thoroughly lost in thought, but I think I said what I wanted to say about the... I'm not even gonna go there... g'night everybody...

I disagree with all the disagreeing, and really disagree with

this whole word messing thing, but I still agree with whip

and rev.. their just too many ogc cheaters around and a

supah star player is gonna get some attention when no

one knows him... 8P)

:ph34r:

I believe El Barto has made the right decision.

<_<

thank you. like i said earlier its only 48 hours, so they will be back by the weekend... All killer is something of a regular and this is his first offense that i know of. However, he will also, like all the people in this forum, be put on the classic "Obligatory Never Ending Probation Period" which means we all keep an eye on him forever and ever and make sure he stays cool, which 99% of the time people do!

all killer no filler,Aug 29 2002, 11:07 AM]thank you for the temporary ban bart, i guess this is fair, but just for the record, i only tk'ed him once and it was not at spawn. See you all on friday :)

wow i think i should shave a few hours off just for that!!!! i'll get you playing friday afternoon... thank you for your civility!!!!! i might just sticky this topic for posterity!!!!!!!!!

I think everyone should play worse than me...then nobody would be thought a cheater...well, cept me and I'm willing to take on that role!!!

I've pretty much decided that when I start thinking people are cheating I have played long enough and need to go watch TV or something. Most times it's cause I'm really tired and I just start getting frustrated. So, take that advice for what it's worth.