Banned? Help?

NghtSnip

awww.. i heart you Wilco ;). I'm still going to be on your server tons; especially since your cleaning it up. I just go to the server where more admins are. And where more people i know are. I usually find some TF on their server so i go there. I pretty much just follow TF, and insanity around.. lol ::waves:: @ insanity ::again::

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guests

Wish more people like m0ss played. Can't get better without someone to really challenge you.

Guest InSaNiTy
Guest InSaNiTy
Guest InSaNiTy
Guests

I swear that guy stalks me or something, he probably has my name bookmarked on gametiger so all he has to do is go to it and find me. :ph34r:

Guest Boy Sherman
Guest Boy Sherman
Guest Boy Sherman
Guests

Well.. insanity.. he's not the only one ... oops ;)

Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guests

sry for the negative post fatty, I'm actually a very positive person and willing to help people with problems they have, cs...or other wise. But I usually keep my mouth shut till something annoys me or just stands out.

understood, no hard feelings at all. Personally, when I see the better players like yourself out there, I join the other team so I can go up against you....and if I had more time in my life, I'd be very gung ho about a Cal team.

Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guests

the thing is I dont have free time, I work 40hrs a week, I'm getting married...cs just fills what would normally be TV time for most people. ;)

Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guests

yah...but dj its no fun playing against you...when i pub, i just wanna have fun...and you guys team up on me and smoke and flash the hell out of me. Thats not fun...just take the awp whorage like a man.

Guest sontek
Guest sontek
Guest sontek
Guests

I'm banned from every MCC community server ;)

But anyways.. moss.. you do have a lot of negative posts, and I think your on a bit of a high horse yourself... *shrugs* most CAL players are..

Guest TeKNiK
Guest TeKNiK
Guest TeKNiK
Guests

OK. I have never ever accused ne one of cheating before no matter how shady it looks. But I am not going to say there are no cheaters out there. Slayer, Intercity boost, and myself tried in a private server where slayer had hax on. NOTHING, was detected and no we don't use them ne more so don't think that. It was said right under the descriptiong "HLG/Vac proof". You guys would be amazed at how easy a newbie can find hacks. No, I will not give out the website where they were found so don't ask me. Sometimes one person can be totally paranoid and think a lot of people hack cause its very easy to find them on the internet. I will defend Leo being suspicious. We all are always suspicious of crazy shots. Its our impulse. But like DJ and Moss said, just be sure what you are doing. A lot of great players have been banned cause they are better than you. Not just this one instance but others as well not known too many. Join the other team and take the challenge and get owned hardcore.

P.S. Sontek, if you are banned from all community servers come to ST. Always need better players playing there.

TeKNiK

I'm banned from every MCC community server  ;)

But anyways.. moss.. you do have a lot of negative posts, and I think your on a bit of a high horse yourself... *shrugs*  most CAL players are..

LOL!

ROFL

LMAO

it isnt cause we think your cheating GG...at least from our server

Guest InSaNiTy
Guest InSaNiTy
Guest InSaNiTy
Guests

The thing with hackers is that you do not have to worry about the ones that go 30-2 or 45-1 and are obvious, However the ones you do have to worry about are the ones that go 19-5 and hide it very well.

Guest Boy Sherman
Guest Boy Sherman
Guest Boy Sherman
Guests

WHat?! Greg at DOH you whoop me.. lol.. and then you whoop me again,.. by the end of the pistol round your like 3/0 and me at 2/1

I really dont think the level of skill on our servers is all that low. I have been server hopping lately on servers where I get great pings and usually I can do really well. Around a 3/1 k:d ratio. But on our servers i usually get a 1/1.

I'm with ya on that. When I restarted in September there was one particular server I used to go to a lot - b/c ff was off there, they were full at really late hours, and I was just getting beaten on at Plat and didn't have a handle on ff. Went back to that server a coupla weeks ago and went 25-3 I think. Got accused of hacking (of course) but the regulars there know me and congratulated me on being in Mmmm, which is cool. B)

Guest sontek
Guest sontek
Guest sontek
Guests

ConGregation, Its not so much actual skill level... Its the all around play... I can go in almost any good pub server and get 4:1 easily.. but on all Mcc servers I'm killed by my team more than the opposing side... and they just nade and flash you... Thats why the k:d is so different con...

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

Craft's been playing on non-community servers and he's awed entire clans. Now, come on guys.. its Craftmatic = /

ConGregation, Its not so much actual skill level...  Its the all around play... I can go in almost any good pub server and get 4:1 easily..  but on all Mcc servers I'm killed by my team more than the opposing side... and they just nade and flash you...  Thats why the k:d is so different con...

I dont experience this at all.

Thought you were banned from all the servers. <_<

Guest Shertown-Pimp
Guest Shertown-Pimp
Guest Shertown-Pimp
Guests
I dont experience this at all.

Thought you were banned from all the servers.  <_<

rev's one smart cookie.....