Banned? Help?

NghtSnip

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guests
Thought you were banned from all the servers.  <_<

And why not from forums too <_<

Mainly cause I see no helpful posts made by him... but there seem to be some of the other sort.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

30-2 doesn't mean you obviously hack.. I've gone 46-5 before (my personal best), on a filled server. And it wasn't on one of those all dust 24/7 nubbie servers, that i used to always play on :). It was actually a real one. So just because you have a high score doesn't mean you cheat. I mean people have their good and bad days. like me for the last couple of days, i've gone like 3-9 every round. I've been doing horrible.. somebody save me!

I really dont think the level of skill on our servers is all that low. I have been server hopping lately on servers where I get great pings and usually I can do really well. Around a 3/1 k:d ratio. But on our servers i usually get a 1/1.

radom server hopping will most likly just get u to newbie servers

do some searching online and you can find some very good servers to play on

46-5 nghtsnip?your better than that

68-4 (all awp and deagle but it was in a quality server)

Guest sontek
Guest sontek
Guest sontek
Guests

I thought my posts were very insightful and helpful... I've put a lot of info into my posts, about CPL, and counter-strike in General :)

Guest sontek
Guest sontek
Guest sontek
Guests

i'm banned from every server for about 8/9 of my cd-keys.. Its an unstoppable circle... I have more wonid's than Fatty can count... but I have more than 3 don't get me wrong..

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

Insanity figured this one out, DJ. Son's on a dial-up, which switches his IP every time he logs on...

ditto DJ

I have been in other servers that had full games of peeps as good as or even better than m0ss.

I don't like gettin pwned ALL the time...so I like to play in friendly pubs as well.

I REALLY like it around these parts, nice peeps and a good time.

Lets try to keep things positive around here and maybe if we all apologize just a little for the things we might do wrong, then I think that goes a long way. For example, look up :rolleyes: m0ss' apology for venting a little attitude might be the first step in the right direction.

I for one understand everybody's frustrations...but if we can tackle these issues we can be better peeps, and more importantly...better players! :)