Banned? Help?

NghtSnip

Well i was playing on the server this morning around 10:00 AM eastern time. And There was another Mmmm member on so I joined for a little one on one. We played six rounds. Me winning 5, Leo[Mmmm] winning 1. He was a T, i was a CT on the map Proidegy (just giving the info i can). At this time i asked him if he wanted to switch sides @ 10 rounds. (I thought that the CT's have an advanatage) I have a screen shot of after i was kicked, and banned for 20 minutes. I got about 3 headshots in a row. On him, i'm a respectable player. Ask any of TF i play on their servers all the time. Being ranked 11 on their server, and a regular at their forums. I don't think their was any reason for me to be kicked and banned. So Leo if i could talk to you about why i was that would be nice. Or if somebody else could help me out. I can't upload the picture because i'm to lazy to go to a site and upload it, and register, and all that shananagans. So if you want to see it, just grab me online or something. Jester6435@aol.com or AIM Jester6435. Thanks for your time. (This was the DLM - [Mmmm] server)

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest leo
Guest leo
Guest leo
Guests

I banned you because you got a headshot on me everytime no matter what, in the air crouching wherever i was, even if i popped out of nowhere jumping and crouching in mid-air, and in any case it's over i banned you for 20 minutes because i didn't want to put up with crap since i was not in a good mood, and don't tell me that you don't hack, it's irrelevant, too many people hack for me to believe you or even my best friend.

Guest leo
Guest leo
Guest leo
Guests

i trust you and a few others, but most people i do not trust...no matter how much they deny it

Guest ZD-Mod
Guest ZD-Mod
Guest ZD-Mod
Guests
i trust you and a few others, but most people i do not trust...no matter how much they deny it

Who do you not trust? Or who do you trust?

Guest Boy Sherman
Guest Boy Sherman
Guest Boy Sherman
Guests

hmmm.... i dont even know where to get hax... but from fatty... i mean... :D

Guest leo
Guest leo
Guest leo
Guests

Come on. Nobody's that internet illiterate (cept tra).

Heh, let's hope she doesn't see this post or i will be in deep poo

Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guests

k, here it goes...ban me or whatever. Most of you are not very good players, and when u play someone that is good. You automatically assume hacks, I've had to deal with this poop for the past year or so on community servers. Thats why you dont see me around any more.

What it comes down to...your abusing you powers because someone better than you killed you. Get off your high horse, its really sad to see good people banned, kicked, whatever. Not saying this guy doesn't cheat, I wasn't there. But this is a common occurance on the community servers, and its really annoying...REALLY ANNOYING. 3 of my clan members have been banned from Mmmm, just cause they are good. U say cheats, but yet I have seen them play the same way on LAN. I myself have been banned over 8 times from Mmmm using aliases. If someone is to good for you to invade your precious pub server, maybe you should pw it and only give it to other people you can kill.

Sry if I come off a little harsh, but its been building up in me for a while.

Guest leo
Guest leo
Guest leo
Guests

I was never on a high horse but are you gonna actually sit there and tell me, that NOBODY hacks? Sometimes it's obvious when people make wild turns and headshots that blow your mind, but if i'm so wrong then i'm sorry, but whatever, it's over, it's done.

Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guests

well, yeah i came off a little harsh. But the majority of people that I have seen accused of hacking don't some people are really good at this game naturally and are accused of hacking on a daily basis. Of course there are cheaters out there, but I dont think its the majority.

Guest leo
Guest leo
Guest leo
Guests

I understand how you feel, and yes i've made a mistake with jdc, and also in the past. :P

Alright i understand where your coming from. But i love my M4, i'll play with you guys a lot more, i'm starting to play at your server more than the TF server. So you'll see more of me. I hope it's not a problem. We're cool alright?

PS. Moss....nobody seems to argue with you to much extent around here. What keeps you hanging around our newb area then? I mean, do you read through stuff and just post when you wanna disagree? Seriously, if we went through your posts here, how many would be of the negative sort?

I for one have long since given up on trying to spot cheats, because even if I had a hunch, I couldn't prove anything cause I don't know how they work. It's really freeing though. I know they're out there, but that can't stop me from enjoying the game. Thus my interest in the CPL thing...I'd love to get my butt whooped and know 100% that they were legit. I'd shake their hand and say "NICE!" Level playing field, no tweeks or sneaks. I would be very interested in that. Sorry, another topic, but that was the second to last negative post you had, so it kinda drew me back in though.

My 2 Cents....

This here is a good guy. Hes helped our server posting wonids of tkers, problem players etc.

In my experience playing with him hes a good team based player and always hops sides when teams are uneven.

In the times ive played with him ive never suspected a hack....he must have been having a hot streak.

it pains me to see he said he would like playing here more than on our server...but ;) I think hes a good guy to have in the community regardless of the server hes playing on.

UNBAN!!!!

m0ss is right though. There has been a bigger influx of cheating accusations around these parts and the accusations are getting old. I rarely see cheats like I did back in the pre 1.4 days where they were found almost EVERY day. Don't get me wrong, there are cheats out there, but we should really think hard before saying someone cheats.

Maybe I am blind but I havent banned someone for cheating in looooooooooooooong time. The reason? The minute I think someone is cheating and I start to get a little suspicious, the person changes their name to [DOH]TaPe or [Mmmm]Slims or something to that effect. Since this started happening, I realized that I, myself, have been too quick to judge and I have curbed my suspicions.

I think the bigger problem around these parts are the attitude problems. We really need to get around to fixing that. I started getting an attitude myself lately and its unbecoming. THINK before you act ppl, and you will be in the clear.

Well we use to have a policy for this stuff :rolleyes:

Take a breath, Leo. We all have been where you are. When frustration takes over and the WHOLE WORLD cheats! We arent down on you but rather are trying to help :) We would all HATE to see you enter the MCSIA :D

But before you ban for cheating make sure you have conclusive proof on a demo. I dont know how many demos I started and then never acted upon. We all have those days where people would think we cheat. Shoot I even thought YOU cheated once upon a time.