Accuracey and Hitboxes working

Mr.X just installed the plugin for me so thank him! Currently it seems to be working, acc, hitboxes and headshots are now being logged and parsed by psychostats. WOO HOOO!

We may be deleting and starting over stats on mayhem. Just thought I'd let everyone know incase your stats disappeared in the next few days.

I'm actually really looking forward to that.

I loaned my friend/flatmate my account, back in December, for a month or two; busy with work and not at the apartment for more than a weekend a month. Which is right around the time you started this batch of stats. So I get it back, to get back into CS, and lo, my past stats at Recrud are gone, the new ones are in, and I'm listed under his screen name.

I don't really have a problem with my rankings - I consider it a challenge, coming back from ~2000 kills and ~3000 deaths to a more tolerable .94 ratio. But it would be nice to be ranked under my own name, and I'm really, really looking forward to seeing a listing of my headshots.

By the way - if you see Redhawke (or Teh Leadcatcher), say 'hi'. Project Mayhem is actually 90% of the reason he got his own Bronze pack.

The left arm hitbox does float in front of the head.

It's just a shame it doesn't tell you how many times you do 0 damage because you hit the gun.

And if the stats got a little more specific, I'm betting I'd be at 30% for "Left Knuckles"

Yeah, i dont understand how the hitboxes work, ive tried to do a demo with the things showing, just so i can see how they react and get a better understanding as to whats going on, but no matter what I do, they wont show on my screen. Strange and I went into a small private server we use to test maps, we turned them on, and he could see them, recorded the demo, sent it to me, and nothing. Any ideas?

I've never actually seen a hitbox in action, just curious.

Very cool indeed - another fun element to our servers. Great job!

Also, wanna see something funny? Look at #2 on my stats.....

# Rank Victim Name Kills Deaths K:D Skill

1 303 SNIPERMAN 19 7 2.71 1148.97

2 41 [Mmmm]Lunk .gc 19 36 0.53 1535.56

3 202 Acid-Flux .gc 18 18 1.00 1286.42

4 369 farmerisme 17 13 1.31 974.94

5 139 *|CsLs|*Shodan.gc 12 30 0.40 1359.68

LOL - I always knew that I liked Lunk!

Cranky B)

Actually the left arm thing is the way the hitboxes are arranged. As you run and hold your gun, the left arm is out further and crosses in front of your body. This means it takes some of the hits that would hit your chest because your arm passes in front of it. So pretty much everyone will have the majority of hits in the left arm.

That's the ticket, Ice. If you're holding a Galil, AK, M4 or other large rifle, your left arm is extended in front of your face, so chances are you'll shoot it well before the head.

Most of my shots hit the person in the hand, propping the gun.

I went to our server page, clicked on the stats link, looked up my name and there were the hitboxes along with all my other stats. However, they are all green.

Path: GC Main Page ->Homebutton->underRecrudence"Player Stats"->Search:"Cranky"->Gobutton-> my stats

Then the ak47 hitbox and the combined weapon hitbox are all green.

Am I looking in the wrong place?

Cranky B)

This plugin has been removed.

Everytime someone disconnects it runs the weapons stats (where each hit from everyone has gone)....i mean it's a healthly script on a full server.

Lately I couldn't figure out what was causing the "tippity steppity, tip toeish sound" that I'd get....and sometimes a repeat of a few frames. While running hlsw alongside while playing, I verified that THIS is the cause.

Just assume you're hitting the left arm.

Sorry guys, just won't go.