• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anthrax song??

I AM THE LAW ****language in chorus, careful, 18 and over plz****

(i can see all the clicking already)

Judge Dredd...etc....Judge, Jury, Executioner....sorta the source of my signature theme....Mmmmega City!

<listening right now to mosh part....ooo....the old days of stage diving coming back now....>

Oh, and thanks way...but can't forget lil Mya! She's testy, she'll have my leg!

lilmya.jpg

"Hi, I'm Mya. Here's to hijacking topics at a young age!!"

Pagan,

It has come to my attention that you are sharing PARTS of our AIM conversation, I'm sure selectively. If you wish, we can post the conversation up in its entirety.

You can forget any sort of "divide and conquer" tactics, subtle or not, I've seen them before, and they don't work around here.

Let me know and we can release the full blown conversation. Why not? You've shared with others what you felt might help your "cause"...whatever that is.

(edited)

i dont want to fight, fatty. harness your inner ghandi.

i shared a bit of the convo cuz somebody asked me why. i have since deleted it.

Edited by pagan

It's a simple question, and I'm respecting your privacy, even still. I have not pasted that conversation to anyone, but you have been selectively sharing. Either we are or we're not. There's no fighting to be done.

(edited)

You know what?

I say we close this thread. It's starting to drag on unnecessarily.

Pagan, you were tough. No one ever intended for you to leave - people just wanted you to change.

But if you say you're gone, be gone. Bye means bye. Period.

Edited by whudats

first i dont see whypeople are flaming him. hes saying good bye, at least fare him well.

so he goes off and does his own thing, sometimes i have to do the same thing because my team isnt skilled enough to even cover me. so i gotta rambo. i cant teach everyone how to play as a team, because theres not enough time. when you call out a rush, and a.) they wait in the tunnel/dd or b.) they dont all go.

anyways i know its gc policy to play as a team but sometimes its just not possible, if u want to stay alive.

last point... if everyone who says that they're going to leave comes back... isnt that a good thing? don't we WANT people who are leaving to come back? even if hes just blowing off steam, well then he is, he'll come back. if he isnt, then hes voicing his opinion and wont be around anymore. i dont see anything wrong with it.

if your good enough friends with him, u wont miss em cause you probably talk to him outside of cs. i wont miss em, i'll pub with him in other servers.

You see, it's a fine thing when people "return." But the silly part is the parade that had to be put on.

1) I never told him to leave.

2) Now Pagan is being very conniving, doing the predictable "contact everyone I can on AIM." He's not being a man and either staying or going away. He's lurking, stirring....trying to work some magic.

3) He's sharing our conversation with numerous people, as if to use it as a tool. The fact that he said "somebody" is a complete lie. He's offering without people even asking, offering freely. Facts not from me, from others.

I think it's entertaining. For some reason he believes that because people will sit and listen to him on AIM that he's winning loyalties or something. Friends that I have are friends not by some whim.

Every single time someone gets bitter around here...EVERY time...they go and search for someone who will stand behind them and wave their fist at Fatty along with them. Yes, it's true, generally they'll find a couple to even do it.

Pagan wanted a parade, but will act as if he wants peace.....but there's no better word than conniving to describe his actions lately.

It could die now for all I care, it will sooner or later. No, I won't close the topic.

I play normal cs here and there still, I tryed source out and my computer isn't really made for that game yet. I also moved out west and I tryed playing on a gc server but my packet loss and ping didnt make it very enjoyable.

magruter you probably banned me 10+ times, but alot of those I deserved cause I was aliased or smarted off.

linch you know vac was created cause of me :-)

Anyhow busy with a wife and child now, not much time for games but I really do miss it sometimes. I don't recognize many of the names on these forums anymore but oh well, looks like you guys have gotten pretty big, maybe I'll try hopping on a server some time.

I think there is a lot of truth to what Fatty is saying. Pagan needs to step up and either go away or come back. I would personaly like to see him back but acting like this is some tragic event and dragging it out like this is childish. Post up!

I play normal cs here and there still, I tryed source out and my computer isn't really made for that game yet.  I also moved out west and I tryed playing on a gc server but my packet loss and ping didnt make it very enjoyable.

magruter you probably banned me 10+ times, but alot of those I deserved cause I was aliased or smarted off. 

linch you know vac was created cause of me :-)

Anyhow busy with a wife and child now, not much time for games but I really do miss it sometimes.  I don't recognize many of the names on these forums anymore but oh well, looks like you guys have gotten pretty big, maybe I'll try hopping on a server some time.

Heh, heh--My very first few hours of CS was mostly against you. MadBean already warned me you were legit and I just couldn't believe it! I remember that you posted up your config to help us beginners out...still didn't help :cool:

You gotta come shake the rust off!!!

LOL. Son. Son?

Before you misquote me, what name did I call you? Where? By saying "stop calling me names," you infer a current and continued action....where?

Nevermind...you're probably still thinking I called you a weenie...but I said that while everyone else is saying it to each other, "I'll tell you to your face that you're being a weenie."

At which point you crumbled into a ball, but then bounced up with your dramatic "Exit."

Here you go everyone...instead of getting snippets from Pagan, just view the entire source of all this mayhem....

This conversation followed me calling him out on the server, then him claiming that he is "unable to make me happy" or something like that. We could grab those logs too to make it all complete!

The entire conversation so that whoever is getting snippets of it can get the whole context.

i was referring to you calling me 'conniving'. what? im not allowed to talk to anybody on aim? why are you so bent out of shape? you dont like how i play? fine, i dont play anymore with you. why must you drag this out on the forums?

Conniving is an adjective, it is a description of behavior.

Do I have a say about whether your allowed to talk to people on AIM?

I'd rather drag it out in the forums than behind the scenes, like you obviously are. If you're leaving, leave and the thread will leave with you.

Here's my 2 cents, unwanted as they may be.

Fatty: I hear you saying how much you don't care. In the conversation, you said it many times. If you truly don't care about the game, you wouldn't have to give pagan your opinion on his playing style. It seems to me that you do care, and care enough about your playing experience to tell pagan how his actions in-game affect it. That, to me, is admirable. I respect that you don't mess around with pretense. What I don't respect is that you deny that you are affected. Again, if you weren't affected, you wouldn't say anything to him at all. "opinion" usually has some sort of emotion attached to it. Plus, in that conversation you were very belittling and sarcastic. I won't quote, it's all throughout. I think that's petty.

Pagan: I will admit, I am a little turned off by your play style at times. I'm not fond of finding crazy places to hide, and if most of the team is doing one thing, I tend to follow. Fatty's right when he says there is a difference between blindly rushing and cowering. Now, I really don't think you go so far as to cower most of the time, or you surely wouldn't get the amount of kills you tend to amass. That said, I wouldn't have said anything at all had this topic not existed, as it wasn't an earth-shattering problem. 95% of the time I have no problem with how you play, because that's your choice. Do what you like.

On that note, I say farewell pagan. If you do come back, I will be glad to see you, whatever the circumstances.

first i dont see whypeople are flaming him. hes saying good bye, at least fare him well.

so he goes off and does his own thing, sometimes i have to do the same thing because my team isnt skilled enough to even cover me. so i gotta rambo.  i cant teach everyone how to play as a team, because theres not enough time. when you call out a rush, and a.) they wait in the tunnel/dd or b.) they dont all go. 

anyways i know its gc policy to play as a team but sometimes its just not possible, if u want to stay alive.

last point... if everyone who says that they're going to leave comes back... isnt that a good thing?  don't we WANT people who are leaving to come back? even if hes just blowing off steam, well then he is, he'll come back.  if he isnt, then hes voicing his opinion and wont be around anymore. i dont see anything wrong with it.

if your good enough friends with him, u wont miss em cause you probably talk to him outside of cs.  i wont miss em, i'll pub with him in other servers.

I agree with all of this 100%. Nice post Ich.