pagan is leaving

pagan

(edited)

apparently i am a selfish, stacking coward. goodbye and farewell, im serious when i say its been really fun.

shout out to: strangefamous, m2, lazerus, clueless, duke, camp, IV, lord, shock, cujo, simkiller, javabomberman, norguard, madbean, hangover, vovik, kruten, shodan, critical life, ich bin ein berliner, bear^, sword6, chewychee, timmy!, bigbones, maverick, chamberlain, 00ber, tibido, thomas, and magruter.

i'll be playing the DOH server for a while[66.150.107.71:27015]. they will have VAC2 when it comes out, for all you naysayers.

cujo: i understand where youre coming from, you're ok by me.

duma: who pee'd in your cereal?

pagan.jpg

Edited by pagan

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am would be sorry to see you go Pagan. Your recent attitude adjustment was very positive. I was happy with how you were acting and the way you were interacting with others.

I for one will ask you to reconsider your decision.

Oh, and if you leave now, it will look like you are avoiding Vac 2. People will point and say, see, I told you he was cheating:P (not me, really, I would never say that)

Seriously, sorry to see you go.

Shodan

GC Alumni
(edited)

Bah, stick around, who cares what they say, heck, I get called a stacker all the time, and I suck. I've seen some good stacks done by all, who cares, just take a break and cool off.

Edited by Clueless .gc

I always find the "goodbye" threads of interest. Really, is it that one finds themself of such high importance that a thread is needed to announce their departure, or is it that they wish for others to request that they not leave? Either way, I see it as an ego move. If you are missed, certainly a thread announcing that you are gone isn't necessary; people will start to wonder where you have went.

To the extent that your post is not an ego move, I bid you farewell. But, as you say, you are gone, and you will likely not read any of this.

(edited)

Just for the record pagan i don't hate or dislike you in any way shape or form.

But if you truly are leaving, i suppose that doesn't matter. :unsure2:

If you continue playing CSS; good luck not getting banned from countless servers for "hacking". Even if we here all know you don't. :)

No matter how much it drove people crazy when you killed them i am sure you will be missed. Bye and have fun. :wavey:

Edit: Are those your sisters or your many girlfriends? :unsure:

Edited by VooDooPC

Awww man...I don't know what happened (and it's none of my business), but it's really sad to see a person who frequented the servers so often leave on terms like this. It was a pleasure fragging with you, even when it was usually me getting pwned:P I hope we have the chance to play together again. Farewell.

BTW you forgot me on the shout out :crazy: I guess there are quite a few names to remember :P

Edited by 00b3rN00b

duma that post was harsh, he was just letting people know that he is leaving and so we dont wonder where he is

Sorry for being blunt. It is just that I have read so many of the goodbye posts just to see the person come back. He is simply trying to make a strike against the person that said something to him about team staking, etc. I don't see this as a pleasant goodbye, but a way to for him to make a complaint, and hope that other's will agree with his side.

GC Alumni
(edited)

Who cares what it is, i don't think he posted it to argue with people though. If I were to leave, I would say goodbye to the friends i've made here, I think it's more about that than just generally announcing his departure. Cut 'em a little slack :D

Edited by Clueless .gc

Who cares what it is, i don't think he posted it to argue with people though. If I were to leave, I would say goodbye to the friends i've made here, I think it's more about that than just generally announcing his departure. Cut 'em a little slack :D

I doubt you would say a friendly goodbye by saying:

apparently i am a selfish, stacking coward. goodbye and farewell, its been really fun.

I am not giving him a hard time either; he isn't going to read this. Right?

Pagan I'm sorry to see you go bro, not like anyone with real tallent isn't called a hacker, stacker, and what not...comes with the territory.

I can understand why our administration would like to see you help out the teams that are having a hard time, and I don't think its worth leaving the community for...

But hey, it's your choice, hope you have fun wherever you drift to :)

:( I feel your pain Acid, no mention here either...

Anyways, pagan, even though you DIDN'T mention my name I hope you have fun doing whatever you chose to spend your time doing away from GC. You're a fun guy to play alongside, and a frustrating one to play against. Later man.

(edited)

if he'd said goodbye for personal reasons then that's cool but don't leave saying you're fed up being called a stacker. i see duma's point.

anyway, i'll be honest pagan. i've called you a stacker and somewhat of a pansy for hiding in annoying places(specifically aztec). but i guess taking advantage of poorly built maps isn't terrible. there are times i've had a lot of fun playin with you and others when you do things that make me scratch my head and others still where i curse off the mic. i think you just have a way of getting under some people's skin. i'm sure i get under some people's skin too. it's no reason to quit playin on gc servers though.

i must say that i've tried other servers and nothing compares to the quality of play and the quality of admins here so i'm stuck for life... or as long as they play cs.

ps. thanks for the shout. i'll miss fragging you as you are/were without doubt one of the most skilled regs.

Edited by [rAv]Cujo