pagan is leaving

pagan

acid iam with you. What no shout out pagan. I thought we had something. I once did a goodbye thread. No one replied. Anyways, ill stalk you on gametiger pagan. Until you give me a shout out. PEaCe

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

(edited)

also, like shodan pointed out, you're leaving right as vac2 is coming out. no offense but it's very suspicious. definately try playing for another week or two before you quit. otherwise you'll be leaving with possibly a bad rep that's undeserved.

Edited by [rAv]Cujo

also, like shodan pointed out, you're leaving right as vac2 is coming out.  no offense but it's very suspicious.  definately try playing for another week or two before you quit.  otherwise you'll be leaving with possibly a bad rep that's undeserved.

cujo, dont take offence to this but I thought you would have had a little more common sence than this. You have played with Pagan for awhile now, and I am sure you have noticed he has always has skillz. Sure people has accused him of hacking, but he has been in the community long enough to be recognized as one of the best players in the GC community.

Pagan was a fine addition to the GC community and he will be greatly missed.

Hehee I dunno who you are but I'll give you some words of advice. I was known around this community for a long time as a cheater/stacker/donkey etc. But I always liked a good majority of the people cause most are extremely nice. But some people can't handle getting beat at games and lash out, just role w/ the punches, but I can understand where constant cheating accusations and other stuff can get under your skin and cause you to lash out at people, I did it for a long time. Anyhow I played in the top leagues in the U.S. for a while and people stopped w/ the accusations :-) . But they did make a movie of me cheating *cough yerm0th3r cough* And as fatty said to me on time, "maybe you have outgrown the community"

Oh btw Hi Friends.

p.s. could I whoop this kid or what?

Well, I can see there is some resentment, jealousy, anger and hurt in this subject. I do not know what brought it to this point, but I am sorry it came to this.

Pagan, if applicable, turn the other cheek. It's obvious there are many in the community who enjoy your company so I'd be disappointed to see you leave because the few who do not. You cannot please everyone.

You are a gifted player and I learned much while playing with you. I will not ask you to stay or go because I do not know the severity of the situation. My hope is that temps are running high and this will cool off soon.

But at the very least, give me your AIM name. I'll chat with you anytime you want :cool:

(edited)

Hi Moss! nice to hear from ya.

:)

I get accused on other servers all the time, but i on this one everyone knows me, since ive been around so long. I would advise not leaving its a great bunch of people.

Edited by TheBugs

I got on Pagan's case last night about his play. I was up front with him. He didn't like me speaking direct to him, so I guess off he goes. I never asked him to leave, I only asked him to be a team player. This community is more than about killing the most each round.

I told him his k:d was more important to him than his team winning. I told him I was tired of watching him play his matches during pub games, being the last CT alive and not making a fun and valient attempt for the bomb, but cowering to cut a few T's down running from it.

I've commented on his play numerous times, but it came to a head last night when he switched to Terrorist after pwning as a CT...called out a big ole left rush...and then is left alives while the ENTIRE team is dead.

I shared that I really didn't care how he played, but when he baits me and the rest of the team....

Duma is correct, this is a publicity stunt, sorry to say it. It's been done many times before around here.

Again, never asked him to leave, never even suggested it. You can ask any GC here...I was an advocate for him. I defended him. But here is his reaction to my direct criticism to his pub-all-star act.

PS. I'll share a picture too!

fattynella.jpg

Oh, and by the by....let's not confuse a few things about skill, style, etc...

Ask any GC admin about what I've said in our private forums....to the tune of "Let's not chase the good players out because they kill you."

Make no mistake, this has nothing to do with skill. Pagan, throughout our conversation on AIM (which he initiated) continued to infer that I expected him to rush around blindly in the server. That's silly.

Lastly, Pagan, you made this so personal, with the pic and all and naming all your friends...looking for support.

Remember that I never asked you to go anywhere.....

And you really shouldn't make me seem so all-crazy-powerful that for me to share with you my opinion of your play makes you pack your bags and leave. It was never my intent, nor did I ever elude to it. But now that you're making a parade, you're not going to see me clawing at your heels.

If you're going, go on. If you choose to stay, do so. It was never personal until you did all of this. It's still not, for me.

For the record, I did use the word "cower" as in a the verb...but I never said anything about "stacking."

also, like shodan pointed out, you're leaving right as vac2 is coming out.  no offense but it's very suspicious.  definately try playing for another week or two before you quit.  otherwise you'll be leaving with possibly a bad rep that's undeserved.

NOTE: that comment was tongue in cheek.

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

Pagan, you play too good, which is why you need to stay and motivate the rest of us to improve.

I agree with Fatty however that you put your score above the game. Numerous times I've had to remind the CT that you must rescue the Hosties. You always move when i say something but I shouldn't have to say something. I like yeah, though i am hurt my name aint up there. =P

Your post here was unneccessary. Take a break and come back.

acid iam with you.  What no shout out pagan.  I thought we had something.  I once did a goodbye thread.  No one replied.  Anyways, ill stalk you on gametiger pagan. Until you give me a shout out.  PEaCe

:lol: no one replied..... :hug: it is ok Tibido.

cujo, dont take offence to this but I thought you would have had a little more common sence than this. You have played with Pagan for awhile now, and I am sure you have noticed he has always has skillz. Sure people has accused him of hacking, but he has been in the community long enough to be recognized as one of the best players in the GC community.

i'm not saying he doesn't have skillz. it's just EXTREMELY suspicious timing. i'm sure that's all it is though. the trouble is that with this timing, no matter what, there will always be a tiny bit of doubt in my mind unless he comes back and pwns, or if i see him on another server pwning, once vac2 is out.

again, pagan i will miss you as you were one of the challenges i enjoyed on many occasions.

I always find the "goodbye" threads of interest. Really, is it that one finds themself of such high importance that a thread is needed to announce their departure, or is it that they wish for others to request that they not leave? Either way, I see it as an ego move. If you are missed, certainly a thread announcing that you are gone isn't necessary; people will start to wonder where you have went.

To the extent that your post is not an ego move, I bid you farewell. But, as you say, you are gone, and you will likely not read any of this.

Guess this is the thread of the day, so here's my 2 cents. :)

I'm seeing that 1L lobotomy really worked here (do they call them 1L's in your school?). Anyway, couldn't have said it better.

And, pagan, Fatty led the charge to get others off your back. This is a team based game, and emphasis on that is what apparently lead to this. Like it or not, if you're not playing with your team, you're gonna hear about it if you stick around long enough.

apparently i am a selfish, stacking coward. goodbye and farewell, im serious when i say its been really fun.

shout out to: strangefamous, m2, lazerus, clueless, duke, camp, IV, lord, shock, cujo, simkiller, javabomberman, norguard, madbean, hangover, vovik, kruten, shodan, critical life, ich bin ein berliner, bear^, sword6, chewychee, timmy!, bigbones, maverick, chamberlain, 00ber, tibido, thomas, and magruter.

i'll be playing the DOH server for a while[66.150.107.71:27015]. they will have VAC2 when it comes out, for all you naysayers.

cujo: i understand where youre coming from, you're ok by me.

duma: who pee'd in your cereal?

The few times that my playing of CS:S has coincided with yours it seems that you are correct excepting the coward portion.

The fact that, given your level of skill, you choose to farm kills rather than play like a member of the team shows, to me, that you are selfish.

Your choice of teams, when I have been playing, leads me to believe in the charge of being a team stacker.

Quite frankly; this entire post makes me ill. It strikes me as nothing more than a plee for sympathy to certain members while managing to not address the underlying issues that you have with certain members of the community (and in fact running from facing these underlying issues by ceasing to play on the server).

If you like to win so much that you cannot help your team because you think what they are doing is doomed then maybe you should consider another line of games...such as single player games. Of course, in single player games, you will not recieve attention from real people for having the best K:D ratio so maybe those aren't for you either.

If you are really quitting the server then goodluck to you but posts such as this are both unnecessary and unwanted. If a community member's dog/cat/aunt/uncle/brother/sister/daughter/son/mom/dad ect.. died or was ill I would care...If a GC admin abused their authority I would care (okay you get the idea)...but I do not care that you are leaving because of an unresolved personality conflict between certain members simply because you cannot, for whatever reason, grasp the concept of teamwork without having someone hold your hand.

Remember, there is no I in TEAM.

This is my opinion, for those of you who disagree; you are free to do so but remember that just as you have the right to voice your opinion, so do I have the right to voice mine.

I can post a picture too! :lol:

sucks.gif

Hehee I dunno who you are but I'll give you some words of advice.  I was known around this community for a long time as a cheater/stacker/donkey etc.  But I always liked a good majority of the people cause most are extremely nice.  But some people can't handle getting beat at games and lash out, just role w/ the punches, but I can understand where constant cheating accusations and other stuff can get under your skin and cause you to lash out at people, I did it for a long time.  Anyhow I played in the top leagues in the U.S. for a while and people stopped w/ the accusations :-) .  But they did make a movie of me cheating *cough yerm0th3r cough*  And as fatty said to me on time, "maybe you have outgrown the community"

Oh btw Hi Friends.

p.s.  could I whoop this kid or what?

How you been m0ss? Still playing CS or P2Ping?

I'm seeing that 1L lobotomy really worked here (do they call them 1L's in your school?).  Anyway, couldn't have said it better.

I think that the term 1L is universal. Are you a law student? The one thing that I can say law shool has changed about me, I cut the bs.

Pagan,

No one did anything to my cereal, and I don't have any emotion to you, but to your thread. I don't mind you as a player to the extent that I don't mind sitting and watching other ppl play- hey I usually die fast, so I am use to it.

What I don't like, and the reason I posted as I have, is that you have taken a cowardly move with your goodbye thread. Your goal is as clear as the water in the Bahamas (can't wait to get there again). I have no idea who made you angry, be it Fatty, or Cujo, or anyone else, you should have kept it private. I have already stated why I think this thread is here, and I don't think you have used good tactics.

As MK5 has said, there are acceptable goodbye threads (gf is angry because you frag too much, don't get to see the kids, etc), but to make this post because someone told you that they don't like your style of play, is just a little childish.

At the end of this debacle, perhaps you will change your perspective, or perhaps you will never see why a few of us take issue with your mannerism. I hope it is the former.

GL!

I think that the term 1L is universal. Are you a law student? The one thing that I can say law shool has changed about me, I cut the bs.

I was a 1L about 8 1/2 years ago at OSU. :) Cutting out the bull is good when speaking with clients, but you're gonna hafta let it flow when speaking with opposing counsel. :laugh: