Dr. got banned...please help

Guest Dr. Doom

Guest Dr. Doom
Guest Dr. Doom
Guest Dr. Doom
Guests

Dear GC,

I was playing on your scopeless server last night and made an unitentional TK or two on the train map. :crazy: I realize that the excuse i will give you is not the best one but it is true. You see... i was having a few drinks of Jim Beam while i was playing :zombie: ....and thought at one point i was actually a T when i was a CT....I know very stupid of me....anyways I plainly TK'ed a teamate in plain sight and it looked real bad....i was so embarassewd i apologozed a few times after getting back into the server...got blown up a few times and got kicked/banned....

I would appreciate it if you gentleman would consider unbanning me since the scopeless server is the only one i really play on....i enjoy playing on GC servers bc of there no tolerance for garbage, and would like to be able to play on them again with less drinking involved :smile: ....regrets and apologies.

Sincerely,

Dr. Doom

My email is julianlisicki@yahoo.ca

Guest Dr. Doom
Guest Dr. Doom
Guest Dr. Doom
Guests
it was a auto 14440 minutes serve your time  :peace:

I thought it was a permanent ban := .....i am relieved to hear it was a temporary one :laughcry: ....i will do what u say and wait out the storm...hope to be back soon...ty for your reply shep!

Guest Dr. Doom
Guest Dr. Doom
Guest Dr. Doom
Guests
I have to ask-- did he TK with a shotty or has he given up his reign as shotty king?

I agree.  Serve the time, bro.  You'll be back in time for the weekend.

Mr. Duke! after taking a leave of absence due to stress and tking :crazy: ....I now appoint you temporary shotty king :thumbsup: ....now go and kill! :bang:

Guest Dr. Doom
Guest Dr. Doom
Guest Dr. Doom
Guests
i think i put too many 4's in there, think its 1440

LOL 1440 sounds a lot better :boing:

Dear GC,

I was playing on your scopeless server last night and made an unitentional TK or two on the train map.  :crazy:  I realize that the excuse i will give you is not the best one but it is true. You see... i was having a few drinks of Jim Beam while i was playing  :zombie:  ....and thought at one point i was actually a T when i was a CT....I know very stupid of me....anyways I plainly TK'ed a teamate in plain sight and it looked real bad....i was so embarassewd i apologozed a few times after getting back into the server...got blown up a few times and got kicked/banned....

I would appreciate it if you gentleman would consider unbanning me since the scopeless server is the only one i really play on....i enjoy playing on GC servers bc of there no tolerance for garbage, and would like to be able to play on them again with less drinking involved  :smile: ....regrets and apologies.

Sincerely,

Dr. Doom

My email is julianlisicki@yahoo.ca

It was pretty funny. I thought for sure Doom had flipped his wig when he went on his tk rampage. Then I noticed that the guys he crushed back to back were in the same clan, and briefly entertained the idea they might have been less the nice people... Then I heard about the booze and laughed a lot. :D

Doom gets to sleep it off for a few nights now. :)