Alas, Ive only gotten 16 knife kills. Meaning its time to be sneaky and stab people in the back.

And Krueten's avatar is the face-hugger from the "Aliens" movie series. Its smoking after raping the main character of vgcats.com's mouth, and enjoying a nice smoke.

(edited)

I liked my old knife skin. It was a bright neon blue. I didn't put the a file in the right spot and it made it that way. But now that whatever little thingy I did that was supposed to help with choke and fps, I had to reinstall Steam.

It was at 400 min at one time, but that wasn't really the time, just what it said. It did the usually 5 min=1 sec thing for a bit and then it practically went to real time. The couple of times I've had to do the update thing took about 40 min total.

CSS_install.bmp

But then again, my packet rate isn't helping.

IP_speed.bmp

Also like the fact that some people know about some good webcomics.

Edited by Kruten

• 2 weeks later...

I gotta give it up to DuckofDeath, he's very amusing to watch knife people on the regular. Plus, now he made it a point to not let me catch up to him ever...I'm trying tho

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just found the forums today......

I'll try and get some screenshots of my multi knife kills. I had four within 6 seconds last night on de_cbbl but never thought to get a screenie.

Some may argue that I'm not a good team player when I'm on a knifing binge and sometimes that is true. However, if you have seen my aiming ability in action, you would agree I'm probably better off w/ the knife most times :freak:

Anyhow, its been a blast getting to knife kill #300. I'm contemplating taking my circus act to the stock server for a few weeks to see how fast I can climb there.

Might give you guys a chance to catch up a bit. :D

Edited by DuckOfDeath

(edited)
The closer you get the more determined I will become.  Relentless is how I play when I set out to slice and dice.

Yeah that's true, when you had like 75 I started to try knifing more and I was behind only by 10 or so. Now, I'm not even trying to knife... :(

Edited by Vovik

No screen shots yet but I copied text from console after a couple of multi knife rounds on de_cbbl. I think I had 10 total for the map.

DuckOfDeath killed [TCG]desmo pedro with knife.

King Slayer killed G1_Disgruntled Postman with deagle.

DuckOfDeath killed Lee -=RUN=- with knife.

DuckOfDeath killed Turkish with knife.

UniNamer killed AFK47 with glock.

saronyn attacked a teammate

Zhou attacked a teammate

ToΣ™® attacked a teammate

[VI] Preacher killed CannonFodder with glock.

saronyn killed [VI] Preacher with fiveseven.

DuckOfDeath killed upimp with knife.

Then, two rounds later.....

Try complimenting people more than you whine.

DuckOfDeath killed *|CsLs|*Shazzz-gc- with knife.

DuckOfDeath killed Turkish with m4a1.

DuckOfDeath killed [VI] Preacher with knife.

DuckOfDeath killed Lee -=RUN=- with knife.

I never think to get a screen shot until it's too late. Maybe tomorrow.