no reason for my ban

Spectre

(edited)

At the time of my ban the infamous name glitch was around.

I was banned because someone else was being evil in the surver under my name, due to glitch.

So i humbley request that i be unbanned please.

All the people i like to play with are always playing in your elite survers

I really hope you guys out in gamers read this and unban me, i would be really appreciative and would be very very nice to all the elite gamers out there every day

PS. please unban me because i know you guys are great

Also i apologize for the crude actions of the person who got me in trouble with all of you.

I personally blame the name glitch for this great inconvinience and hope you can find it in your hearts to let me back into the survers

INFO--At the time my names around that time were F_L_S, F_L_S~TheSpectator

or TheSpectator.

My Steam id is Steam_0:0:3509750

my name currently is now SpectrE :bang::thumbsup: Please........

Edited by Spectre

His steam ID is up there already

n0000000bs

EDIT-- I'v just seen that hes edited the first post --EDIT

You should have probably just edited your post and left "nvmd" as the text, saving you a little face...but now I've got it here, and it's forever going to shame you!!! baaahahhahah!! mooohhoowwaaahahahahahh!!!

My question: why so long to come request unban?

You should have probably just edited your post and left "nvmd" as the text, saving you a little face...but now I've got it here, and it's forever going to shame you!!!  baaahahhahah!! mooohhoowwaaahahahahahh!!!

My question: why so long to come request unban?

At this moment im time fatty you have 17,087 posts in the forums.

I'm sure one of them has something that will make my mistake go un-noticed :P

Maybe we should start a new forum up that has a collection of all the stupid posts that are about in all of the gc forums :D You can start off with mine!

Huh today is May 8 and i try to join a gamerscoalition surver and it says im banned, which is odd because i spent a good 4 hours yesterday posting on the forums for a unban because of name glitch.

Ok heres a weird situation i could get in yesterday night but now today im banned AGAIN what is up.

I REALLY REALLY hope that if i can get unbanned for the scened time that it will stick.

By the way i did not do anything at all to deserve this ban.

All i did since yesterdays unabn was play in the surver maybe an hour then went to bed

so please unban me and not reban me after ok.........thanks........... :thumbsup:

He's a friend of a friend of myne, I saw him playing in the west server today. I'm not to sure whats up but i think it he is just following myself and jedi[Minion] into the servers.... and jedi hasnt played in a while.