Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

Ahh, Mag, you mah buddah. Don't be sad. I was just playin, man. :P

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

You're right, so be glad it won't be on Dust 2.. you saw that I = pwn the other day. =P

Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guests

Inferno isn't really that balanced. Italy is balanced as is Dust2. Or maybe do a map no one has ever played before. Just pick out one or someone make one and we have 30 mins before the match to d/l it. =)

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

Italy is hardly balanced.. plus I'd hate to do a hostage map.. definately gotta be a de. And I don't want to do a map that you play all the time, like dust/dust2/aztec... boring

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

grrrr... fine. <_< I guess Piranesi, but you guys shouldn't be picking the map when its our turn... :P

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

Well, I wanted Inferno, and a couple of guys on my team (the team that gets to pick the map :P) agreed with that, and then these 'central' guys don't want inferno, so.... :angry:

Guest InSaNiTy
Guest InSaNiTy
Guest InSaNiTy
Guests

guys, i might be a tad late, since i work til 8:30, but i will be there.

I'd rather not do a MCC map as it feels like I've been playing them to death... maybe that new scud map? I've seen it played on fox once in a while... ...there is also of course the infamous deagle5 :lol:

If you guys really want to play inferno I have no qualms with that either... it is one heck of a map!

I also "spoke" with the TV guy... I believe that just like the gulf war w/CNN you should be able to watch this conflict on MmmmTV!

PS: I was gonna PM a password to everyone.... but thats alot of PM's and i don't have the time today... so I'll post the password here around noon tomorrow...

If you want to use Prodigious, I can set you up with a rule like "No scoped weapons" if that would make sense for your civil war.....(historically).

Would be neat if the entire match was pistols or unscoped scouts.....

Well the day of reckoning is here... The proverbial "Fort Sumter" is under siege and war is about to begin!

There have been a few line up changes... Gun and BuLLet will be late... GenStep, Sted, or ColSanders are you guys free tonight to round out the numbers?

TaPe, will you be around?

In any case Bugs is in for DJ

and Mokley and PLayaa are out....

The Map will be de_inferno

Tonights PASSWORD = fun

Guest CNT|-GeneralCracker
Guests

dont forget about my white arse, im still in, i vote we play something like nuke OR if we play a CS map your not aloud to kill/free hosties, its just a death match thing :)

nuke is your best strat map, or chatue,

I will be there, I may be like 10-15 minutes late cuz work is over right at 8 so give me 15 minutes and if I am not there then play without me. I really wanna do this. Or we could wait and have all of the peeps that signed up play at 10est? Please????

Gunman

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

Due to a family emergency, I'm not going to be able to play... I know this is really short notice, but you can't put life on hold.... sorry East. :(