CIVIL WAR IN AMERICA!!!!

I'm still thinking 8 vs 8 on fox at 9pm EST on the 17th. Unless we can get the Cage (I think I ping better there)

Also the reserves have said "if needed" which is why I didn't fill the last spot on the CST team. Anyone else out there wanna participate in our little Civil War? I think there's still room B) however, if the reserves wanna step up, they have first dibs 8P)

EST

1) UberNewb

2) TheBugs

3) GeneralCracker

4) Ak2786

5) Insanity

6) ZDamage

7) Hendy

8)

Reserves

Hurricane

DJ

CST + Ohio

1) LongHair

2)

3) Magruter

4) Talent

5) Gunman(1 hour late)

6) BuLLet(1 hour late)

7) Raven

8) Catalyst

Reserves

GenStep

Sted

Sanders

PS: next time we could try Ohio vs ALL :ph34r:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Bugsy-

Did you play in the last sheep vs. ill's? If not you can play the role of Benedict Arnold and take my spot on the Sheep side... I don't mind sittin and watching.

PS: HEY TV GUY can you make an appearance? Would there be interest in the community to watch?

REQUEST: Can we make the reserves like bench players? Like they spectate and can come in to replace another player at any time? Cause I'm afraid I'm gonna screw up bad since I haven't played in awhile and I know all 3 of our reserves are better than me..........

I wanna see the CST + Ohio wipe the floor...

Guest Shertown-Pimp
Guest Shertown-Pimp
Guest Shertown-Pimp
Guests

We could do a 3 v3 central vrs ohio, me, dirk, and sexy, anyone else in the Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas area?

Guest Shertown-Pimp
Guest Shertown-Pimp
Guest Shertown-Pimp
Guests

fields* killer, you have made that mistake on numerous occasions, not making fun just an observation.

Im up here in michigan, and Ill play, iI know a few peeps from michigan, i says Mich vs. Ohio :) Great rivalry on the football feilds too :)

Michigan is not a football state, football states=florida, texas,penn. and ohio

Michigan is not a football state, football states=florida, texas,penn. and ohio

I aggree with Texas, but Michigan might not be a NFL state, but Michigan has some of the best Highschool Football teams come out of here. But UofM and Ohio is always a good game. I live in Caro, Mich, we placed 3rd in the state this year for football, and the past few years we have had 3-5 wrestlers be state champs so were getting to be a huge wrestling school.

<bump>

Hey fellas this is coming up quicker that I thought it would be! Just wanted to make sure that those that signed up are still good to go. I'll be sending out the password via pm to everyone on the rosters and well the TV guy if he can make it.

Also... what map? d2 is out... thats where we were last year... I'd rather not do Aztec b/c of the awp factor. Perhaps de_piranesi?

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

I was thinking Inferno.. unfortunately, 2 people on my team gave me their emails.. suggestions guys?

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

Mag, you don't get an opinion :P East siiiiide gets to pick the map. :D

Nah, I'd like to play a map that everyone will enjoy. But since thats probably impossible, I'll settle for a map that me and a bunch of people I like like. :D

Its looking like Inferno, though