Skill Calculator?

I do it by hand each morning. Takes a while, but it's certain to be accurate this way. I take the kills and divide it by the deaths, then add in the number of connections you've had mulitiplied by the times you've killed someone with night vision on. At this point grenade kills divided by knife kills are added in. Bomb plants that take place directly on the red X are then factored in minus the times that you jumped in that round and voila!! You have a rank!

Thanx Fatty,

Hey I also did the calculations by hand and the number I got was only 468.75; far short of my posted skill level of ~1100.

I thought your system might have been a bit off so I tried experimenting a it and found that instead of DIVIDING nade kills by knife kills you should instead MULTIPLY nade kills by knife kills and add in the binary coefficient of the number of weapons you kill by (not counting knife after subtracting headshot kills and suicides of course.)

This only gets you a raw skill score though. I then replotted the given numbers in a dot matrix and derived the determinant by corellating the ensuing stat plot with a fibonacci sequence in the mode of 5.

The value thusly derived is then factored in AFTER the average standard deivation of bomb plants on the red X minus the times I jumped in order to find my skill score. Yet still the value I found is still outside the approximate range of variation of my skill score outside of 4 standard deviations with a Z score of .456. So I ask myself what did I miss?

I then realized that of course I not only subtract the times I jumped but I ALSO must subtract the times I press crouch while I jumped as well.

Factoring this in I came within 34.567 of my approximate average skill score. Well within no more than 2 standard deviations even if one was to convert the units into Euclidean geometry.

Thanks for providing me some clear cut answers Fatty. Compared to other servers and their message boards you provided a useful concise answer that literally ANYONE can easily understand. You have my heartfelt thanks.

:luxhello:

This guy is good. You see, that's the teacher in me. I give him the basics of the formula, but then require him to figure out the holes and make it work.

One thing you missed though, and I feel I need to mention it: Killing any GC whose name begins with F and ends with y causes you to lose 50 skill points...EACH time. Some argued that killing this select person should actually elevate your skill level to exponential levels because of the actual difficulty involved in doing so, but it should also be looked as a penalty and falls into the Discrespect Skill catagory, which is in fact a negative to the overall skill. Moreover, crouching in front of and allowing said member to easily kill you will factor into your Respect Skill and this, and listen close, is a HUGE bonus in overall skill. The stats are so complex that even if you type "kill" in console while somewhere in this player's POV counts it was an "offering," as it is technically known in the stats code.

Good luck!

One thing you missed though, and I feel I need to mention it: Killing any GC whose name begins with F and ends with y causes you to lose 50 skill points...EACH time.

That's a most useful bit of information! I feel that my life has changed because of it.

--FBothropsy

Hey, hey, hey guys...

This is a clean forum.

Let's keep the integral divisors out of this mmmmkay?

We put the integral divisors into the mix and the next thing you know we'll ALL be differentiating imaginary numbers to the third square root. That's when things start to get messy.

Lets leave THAT level of Skill calculation to the Gamers Coalition Theoretical Mathematics Department of MIT. (Where currently as we speak they are nearing a breakthrough in the Relative Skill Displacement of Alternating Quadratic Integers of Prime Sequencing in the Operation of Ritual Sacrifices to GC members with names starting with F and ending with Y.)

Plus I don't have time to whip out my TI 9456 PLUS to plot the ellispses onto a binomial Cartesian plane. That would just be insanity. Lets just keep it SIMPLE please.

One thing you missed though, and I feel I need to mention it: Killing any GC whose name begins with F and ends with y causes you to lose 50 skill points...EACH time.

Does this go for "Funcleany" too?