NBA Finals

Vovik

Well, the best TEAMS ended up in the finals. They are also the best defensive teams in the league, but I feel Spurs can do a lil better on offense and they also have a better range shooters.

I got my money on the Spurs but it's going to go down to the wire and going to be very interesing. :boing:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(edited)

I'm sorry fellas, but I don't want to see a defensive struggle. I'm not real excited about this one. I am rooting for the Spurs though. Never have liked the tinkletons, never will...

**EDIT: :lol: It changed the name because of my spelling...lol... **

My question for you: How many of these games will see one or both teams go over 90 points?

The Spurs have the ability, but who knows if that will be their game plan. The Spurs can play halfcourt, can run, can mix it up, and are deep. I think they will take it in 5 - they might even sweep.

Edited by whudats

Whudats, this will be a great series. Just for the simple fact that it will be a "true basketball" series. Without all the show offs. H3ll, any idiot that can jump as high as the rim can slam a basketball down thru it.

I'm looking forward to this one.

Didn't mean to rant or jump up on a soap box. I just think the NBA is overrun with overinflated egos that take away from the game. And this is something you just don't see with the Spurs. They are more interested in playin' & winning. Not in making a name for themselves off the court (or should I say in the courts :D )

(edited)

Hey Lunk, I agree with you about the Spurs. They truly seem to have a real team approach - no overt superstar egos there (not compared to everyone else, anyway).

The tinkletons, well, have Rasheed. Rip can get a little pouty. But they play pretty good team ball too.

I really don't watch any NBA until the playoffs start. It seems like oftentimes they just show up during the year, and finally start to play with emotion and effort in the playoffs.

I haven't regularly watched the NBA since Jordan left. :puppy_dog_eyes:

Edited by whudats

Problem is Vovik. The Pistons can't play the run 'n gun type game. They like the half-court type game. And when they aren't playing defense, they just can't get it together.

They will need to make some major adjustments if they want this series to continue much further than 4 games. :peace:

rip wears the mask now, cuz if he gets jacked in the face again, it will most likely be permanent dmg to his shnoz/nasal/sinus area

and he has a thing for the phantom of the opera...

:D