THURSDAY SIGN UPS

Clueless

Clue talked to golf, I talked to TP.

Clue's gonna post up some more details / options someday.

Golf is at 10:00 AM

TP starts at 4:00 PM because 4-6 is happy hour!  Might was well take advantage of it!  I'll tell him we'll start arriving at 4 and to have the fajita bar out between 5 and 6 and on through the evening.

Bah, i'll be working till just about the time Happy Hour ends. Guess I'll just have to catch up! :boing::boing:

Tequila Panchos address:

5893 Akron Cleveland Road

At Routes 8 and 303

Boston Heights, Ohio

Phone: 330-342-9401

It's on the same road (Route 8 aka Akron Cleveland Road) as Holiday Inn....about 5 minutes south. If you're coming from the Holiday Inn, go south and take the 303 exit, but stay straight...it's on your left just after you go through the light.

ncc
(edited)

i will be there for tp's :)

...tho i dont get outta work til 6, so may be up 7ish, same goes for friday night for me

Edited by ncc

i forgot --- Iceman2036 will be there with me and shadow and masterblaster. Along with Scottydoe for thursday golf and ponchos. Sorry for the late notice let me know if thats ok. Will have to figure out what to do if it is not.

Note the phone numbers:

Boston Hills Country Club

Address: 105 E Hines Hill Rd

Hudson Ohio 44236

Phone: 330-650-0934

Tequila Panchos address:

5893 Akron Cleveland Road

At Routes 8 and 303

Boston Heights, Ohio

Phone: 330-342-9401

Remember, when driving from hotel, rt 8 will begin to turn into a highway.....that's when you get off at the exit....to 303...then go straight, continuing south...tp's on the left.