Prodigious?

Hendryx

Look around the community. How many people started off as noobs? Consider yourself, as a member of this fine community, as partly responsible for helping to create good players out of noobs.

Im really jacked about Intensity  

Eh? o0o

:lol: JK Rev. I'm excited too. I got some sweet new headphones to get ready for the intensity. I should be able to hear Fatty breathing from clear across any map with these babies! :D

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

Its like speaking with God Shamgod himself. :o

Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guests

12 man server to me means i can play some great games and still have a good 56k ping. SO i will actually be worthy on whichever team I am on. I do however see many hours of refreshing for an open slot. Glad MMMM is back with their own servers and Doh's Delta is back.

I got some sweet new headphones to get ready for the intensity. I should be able to hear Fatty breathing from clear across any map with these babies! :D

Hold up, you need headphones to hear Fatty breath?? Dang after about ten yards of running I could hear fatty wheezing from Ohio... :lol::lol::ph34r:

i think when someone says noobs, they arent referring to skill, but overall teamplay and maturity. the ffing, swearing, spawn campers are the ones i call noobs. now, skill wise, its fun tryin to help someone get better, expecially when they listen and try things out.

Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guests

I enjoy showing new players where things are and how to do things. It is great when they listen and actually try to work as a team and cover your butt while planting and etc. Even if we lose, that is a freakin blast. It means they WANT to learn. I may start a new clan... [Nooby_trainer]