BF2 server request

Kenger

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted in the GC private forums on this in more detail.

Look back a few posts in *this* thread and you'll see Fat asking if anyone was using this server - note the lack of replies - after keeping tabs on the server for a few days it was painfully obvious that no-one was even poking thier heads in - totally dead.

Either Fat shut it down do to lack of use or it went down for some strange reason and no one bothered to give it a kick back up (if the latter, the fact that no one asked about it being down should tell you how much action it was seeing)

-Fk

might have a better response since fragfest, there was quite a few of us playing it, not saying we need a ranked server.. just that if a server is sitting there idle we could run this on it for now.

Maybe Im totally off here, but part of the interest in the game is that it is suppsoed to change ITSELF depending on the number of players. IE the more players join, the larger the current map is. Therefore I wouldnt think you have to worry about setting it large and then only a few running around and cant find each other. Im only guess from what info I have heard and dont knwo the facts, but if this is accurate, very cool.

This game is even more fun when the server is geared toward a friendly enviroment that promotes teamwork. And a lot of times that comes from servers that are unranked and people are not worried about "unlocks" and "ranks".

I have to admit my skills at FF for CSS were rusty due to this game. It has swallowed me whole! If anyone wants to meetup for an evening of mass fun..Pm me..some of the squad leaders where I play have RL experience in the Forces. Talk about some intense gaming!! :D

• 4 weeks later...