Guild Wars Handle List

Unclean

It's been a while since anyone posted stuff here...

Just want to know where everyone's levels are at.

My primary character, I don't play with anymore. He's still hovering a couple hundred exp below level 11.

My Warrior/Monk is half way to level 18. I'm currently in the Crystal Desert region.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been playing around with different builds and classes, and my favorite so far is the Mo/Me. I'm loving the monk side of things, but the Mesmer side is kinda lacking. "Trent the Swift" is presently level 14, and he's in that marshy-area with the fire imps that immolate people SO FRUSTRATINGLY! :P It makes it very difficult to solo missions.

HOLY crap that's a lot of money. I equipped my W/Mo with Knight armor and it costed me over 10k gold. I had to do runs, buy Iron and sell it for a higher price, etc... anything you can think of to get the money.

Now, I have around 2-3k gold now... fighting to get my money back. I just find it refreshing that Charr can no longer physically harm me unless using skills.

Wow, that sucks. Never heard of that happening before. The Expert kit is only like 400gp. THe gold doesn't even work like DIablo, you can't "drop" it as far as I know.

Bummer. Give me a yell in game sometime, and we'll try to hook up. Maybe I can help you out a bit if ya need it. :/

I actually got a black dye a few nights ago too. First ever. They're probably putting more black dyes in the market to lower the market price.

They're doing other things to even out the gold distribution too. For example, has anyone noticed how difficult it is for someone to be a runner now? I watched 3 lvl 20 W/Mo try to run to Droknar's Forge... it took the last one about 45 minutes and several tries to do it. Too many knock-down opponents.