Guild Wars Handle List

Unclean

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow lvl 7-8 and still in pre, is there any advantage to that?  like learning more skills?  I go to post around 3-4

Plus, in pre, you don't lose anything when you die compared to post. Actually, my level is now seven. I just gained one the other day while roaming around killing ice elementals :smiling2:

I still got to find someone still in Pre so I can do some quests with them.

Anyone who's still in pre, give me a holler.

Im on my 3rd char now, deleted my first Ele, dont play with my ranger, and made another Mack who is going to be the main guy I play with. Im lvl 8 now.... Also, if you guys wanna start a guild, Id be willing to put in my share of work. I have an extra machine sitting around that can be used for any type of server. Teamspeak etc.....

You can get them for $30 in a lot of places.  Ebay comes to mind, but there are other sites too. 

Is that a better chunk?  :)

Just be careful about buying access keys there from ebay, or somewhere else. You *might* get an invalid key. I haven't heard of that happening, but that's always in the back of my mind in situations like that.

You can get them for $30 in a lot of places.  Ebay comes to mind, but there are other sites too. 

Is that a better chunk?  :)

Just be careful about buying access keys there from ebay, or somewhere else. You *might* get an invalid key. I haven't heard of that happening, but that's always in the back of my mind in situations like that.

Yeah, that's one of the reasons why I don't want to buy keys from Ebay. If I do buy my own key, I plan on getting my brother to transfer my stuff from my old account to my new one... unless there is some way that cannot be done. Here's my way of doing it:

1. Get new account and create character

2. Have my brother go in my character and transfer all items to my temp character

3. Have my brother make another character and transfer all items to his temp character

4. Delete my character from my brother's account.

5. Create a character on my account with the same name after 60 minutes elapsed

6. Have my brother transfer all items to my new character

Seems bulletproof to me. I just got to hope it works when I do consider buying a key.

Yeah, that's one of the reasons why I don't want to buy keys from Ebay. If I do buy my own key, I plan on getting my brother to transfer my stuff from my old account to my new one... unless there is some way that cannot be done. Here's my way of doing it:

1. Get new account and create character

2. Have my brother go in my character and transfer all items to my temp character

3. Have my brother make another character and transfer all items to his temp character

4. Delete my character from my brother's account.

5. Create a character on my account with the same name after 60 minutes elapsed

6. Have my brother transfer all items to my new character

Seems bulletproof to me. I just got to hope it works when I do consider buying a key.

This too has potential problems. If you customized any weapons, there's no guarentee that even if the new character had the same name as the old one, that the new char could use the items. This applys to armour as well, since all armour is customized to each player by default.

Dang... I found a big obsticle. My character is in the searing period. Meaning I have to go through all that hassle to get my stuff back. I'm not going to do that, so I'm just going to delete my character from my brother's account and start with a fresh character with the same name.