Guild Wars Handle List

Unclean

(edited)

Please keep this list uncluttered (by posting only your handle and where you play). Remember you only have to add one of the person's names to your friends list, and it will tell you when any alias is on.

Unclean: Trent the Swift

Wolfsblood: Lord Wolfsblood

eb0: Eve of Destruction/Prodigal Rogue

JackieChan: Tatsuhiko Isao

slinky: slink slink

Shadowman: Deimos Daminoth

Preacher: Vi Preacher

Batman: Slave Chajon

Ak0Mg0: Akom Go

Bushmaster: Bush Swordswinger

whiplash: Elijun Niju/Quizzy Niju

ANTIMATTER: Hugh Snyder

LefDFence: Kek Darkness

Allanon754=US= Lauranel Majere

gnarl3y: Whet For Life

tkc: Encrypted Eruption

Cobalt: Burn Alaraon

Red = people I've seen on recently

Edited by Unclean

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My main nick is Lord Wolfsblood necro/elem lvl 18 at the moment. Have a couple others too. Samhain the Voivod ranger/monk, and Nyarlathotep Red, warrior/mesmer.

Nice thing is, all you have to do is know one nick for a person. If you add them to your friends list, you'll know when they are online no matter what nick their using. (shows the one you know in () after their current nick)

Also have a Guild there, called Gathering Order (GO) THrow me a msg, and let me know your GC, and we can hook up. :)

Rigaard The Unclean

Lev 4 Necro (of course! :P )  Not sure what to do for the second profession, though.  PM sent, Wolfsblood.

My wife has a monk/necro combo (not sure which is primary) and sais that works well. I love my necro/elem, first ya curse them, then burn them. :P Necro/Ranger can get you a pet. I would definitely suggest a ranged class to go with the necro though.

Wolfsblood.

eb0
(edited)

I have two handles

My Necro/Mes is Eve of Destruction lvl 11

&

My Rogue/Ele is Prodigal Rogue lvl 8 (but I dont like)

I'm not in a guild or anything so find me

Edited by eb0

• 3 weeks later...

See the first post. It's got an updated list of handles.

NOFX, choose the Adventuring mode first. You need to unlock skills before going to PVP. Plus it'll give you a better grasp of the game before going head-to-head.

I sent you a PM, NOFX.

so far, I have yet to see anyone on :P

I still haven't gotten around to installing it. I guess I keep forgetting... also I can't stop playing Mafia until I finally beat it.

Hopefully, I'll install it and start playing it again before I go back to school for my final year of high school.

Just to let everyone know, I haven't reached the post-apoch part of the game yet. Meaning, I'm still in the first part of the game. Last time I checked I'm either a level 7-8.