Counterstrike guns

Guest Sh0rtD0gg
Guest Sh0rtD0gg
Guest Sh0rtD0gg
Guests

R army uses the Colt still if im not mistaken.

Israel dont use the deagle for nothing.

Russia still slingin heat from the AK.

And the AWP isnt a real gun, well it is, but its a .338 you can buy that rifle at your local Wal Mart, before they stopped selling guns. Mostly used to hunt elk and bear, got some nice knock down power.

My dads is nice, but leaves a nice little bruise, so now you guys know how I got good using the awp.

Just keep in mind that most CS guns names are modeled after RL guns, but named different. Like the "CV-47". All the names used to be correct, some still are, but when they were changed I heard it was for legal reasons.

I can't wait until the next big gun show in Vegas. You can pick up an AK for around $300.

I guess they didn't know much about guns when they first made the game. :D

There is a .50 rifle like the AWP but it doesn't look too much like the AWP.

ai-aw50.jpg

Also the AK47 should probably be the AK74, its a smaller version of the AK47 similiar to how the M4 is a smaller version of the M16. THe 5-7 should be MUCH more powerful. The UMP should be cheaper than the MP5. I'm sure theres a bunch more things.

I guess they didn't know much about guns when they first made the game. :D

There is a .50 rifle like the AWP but it doesn't look too much like the AWP.

ai-aw50.jpg

Also the AK47 should probably be the AK74, its a smaller version of the AK47 similiar to how the M4 is a smaller version of the M16. THe 5-7 should be MUCH more powerful. The UMP should be cheaper than the MP5. I'm sure theres a bunch more things.

The thing about the power of hte guns is that they adjusted the weapon power to balance the game.

Take for example the FN-P90. In reality it's a very powerfull and much more accurate gun. As I understand it the early versions of CS had the P90 much closer to it's real world power, but it unbalanced the game so they pulled it down.

If you pay attention to movies and some shows you'll see just about all the guns in CS. For instance Die Hard has the Styer Aug (Bullpop) and some of the SMGs. The move SWAT has the MP5's (Note there are many variations of this gun in real life) and something like the COLT M4-A1. Stargate: SG-1 and Stargate: Atlantis use the FN-P90 for almost all their shots.

My neighbor for my senior year of college was really into guns and had a few books on them. He showed me a bunch of info about several of these guns.

thanks to my friend and his dad having a insane gun collection I have shot all the guns in CS except the Bullup,para,krieg,esc90,smg and clarion. We just went wednesday and used a chronograph, I was shooting a 223 rifle (think that was it 2 many guns,and beers to remember) at over 4000 fps

Guest Sh0rtD0gg
Guest Sh0rtD0gg
Guest Sh0rtD0gg
Guests

Most rifles dont even have a name such as the AWP and all that.

Its just called a .338, nice hunting rifle.

I got a Nickle Plated Desert Eagle for 1,500.00 but its dirty and probably has a few bodies on it.

Ak0mg0 hook me up with an AK 47, we cant have nothing here in cali.

Ill swap u A Uzi, tek 9, or a mac 10 for one.

Guest Sh0rtD0gg
Guest Sh0rtD0gg
Guest Sh0rtD0gg
Guests

Lot of hunters use 400's for Elephants, 338 will work but Ive mostly seen used for Bears and Elk.

Man, their web is messed up: look!

The "Purchase Online" button is there for everything but the gun itself! :unsure:

They should fix that. :freak:

Oh wait, there's a link to other places to buy it.

I've shot an AR-15 and an AK, and a .45........plus a bunch of shotties!!! :luxhello:

In alot of Japanese and Korean films I see them using FAMAS (Clarion) alot as well as the FNP90. I've never seen the Galil (Defender) used in any films. In the TV show 24 I've seen the M4 (M16) and MP5 used alot. In Mr and Mrs Smith the movie I saw them use MP5's, M4's, and shotguns as well as automatic pistols which was pretty cool.

The most popular guns in media are M4's, MP5's, AK-47's, FNP90, FAMAS, Desert Eagles, Duel Berretas (John Woo films), and Shotty's.

Which makes me wonder WHY only certain guns are depicted in CS and others are left out? Is it based on guns actually used by any CT forces in the world today? Like the Galil to me seems like a weird choice to include in CS as well as the Sig Commando. The UMP gun seems also like a weird choice to include in the game as well.

Guest Sh0rtD0gg
Guest Sh0rtD0gg
Guest Sh0rtD0gg
Guests

They just need to put in an old Fashion 357 Magnum Revolver.

And the AWP isnt a real gun, well it is, but its a .338 you can buy that rifle at your local Wal Mart, before they stopped selling guns. Mostly used to hunt elk and bear, got some nice knock down power.

Correction, the AWP does indeed exist as an "A.W.P." Which stands for Arctic Warefare Police. This version was created for police and has a difference of color (black instead of green) as well as round types. However, the gun people call the AWP in coutner strike is not an AWP, but an AWM or Arctic Warefare Magnum (I think its actually listed as the Magnum Sniper Rifle in the buy screen).

:D

Also the AK47 should probably be the AK74, its a smaller version of the AK47 similiar to how the M4 is a smaller version of the M16.

Actually the AK74 is chambered for a 5.45X39 and the AK47 is a 7.62X39. I believe in the game ballistic wise that it is an AK47. It packs a heavier punch than the M4. The AK47 and 74 also have the same barrel lengths.

The M16 has a 20" barrel and the M4 has a 14.5" barrel, and they are both chambered for the 5.56X45. You actually get better ballistics for obvious reasons with the 20" barrel that’s why the Marines still issue them instead of the M4. Personally after shooting both of 'em I prefer the M4 because it’s more comfortable to shoot.

Which makes me wonder WHY only certain guns are depicted in CS and others are left out?  Is it based on guns actually used by any CT forces in the world today?  Like the Galil to me seems like a weird choice to include in CS as well as the Sig Commando.  The UMP gun seems also like a weird choice to include in the game as well.

I'd say probably because there's soo many guns they just picked some. But I believe a large portion of these guns are used by specific police, and yes terrorist, groups as popular or special equipment. My buddy knew which forces and countries specifically used each gun, unfortunatley I've forgotten most of that info.