Save yourself some registration time....

Fatty

When you check in, you're going to list the equipment you're bringing in with descriptions, etc.

You can save yourself some time and the girls some work if you wanted to list your items on a paper that can be stapled to your registration form.

Sounds good to me!

Quick question though - How detailed a description is needed? Obviously on the list would be monitor, keyboard, mouse, etc...but are we talking about hardware inside our boxes? I suppose that wouldn't hurt but I am not trying to go overboard.

Edit: spelling

Edited by Brew Swillas

(edited)

So what your saying is this, You can only leave the event with items that are on your list? So I cant walk off with Gond's monitor?? Is that the reason for the list? Im not complaining I just want to know how detailed the list should be and if EVERY item i bring should be on it..

Edited by Batman

GC Founder

The smart thing to do would be to label your stuff with a marker somewhere, or some masking tape around cords, etc.

Yes, I will ask my staff and others to stop someone who seems to be suspicious, of course. If you have small items that could walk off easily, keep them in your room.

Lastly, in the end, it's all your responsibility. I'm taking a few steps to present a mild security, that's all.