The keyboard of the future, and I want it!

avengence

Yeah. Saw an article and a white-paper on it over on Tom's Hardware a few weeks ago.

Russian dev house. It's going to be expensive (probably worth a mid-high range videocard, or the highest SoundBlaster on the market at the time), but it'll be really handy. I'm very, very tempted to pick one up. The coolest part is that it controls every aspect of what the characters are showing... ...If I were on the desktop, and holding the Win key down, I could photoshop icons for all of the Win key functions (ie: Win key + D = minimize everything to desktop), so I could remember to use them all more often. ...of course, I'd actually have to take the initiative to do that.

It's on my wishlist. Awww, yeah.

(edited)

Ahhh, "Next year."

"I 'promise' that our product will be 'released' 'next year'." I love those lines.

...if they're anything like Microsoft, that's GeekSpeek for "NEEVAR!, and it's too much money for you anyway. But we'll take that left arm off of you, if you're still interested."

Oh, and just ask Preachaman, $300USD is roughly eleventy gagillion dollars in Canadian Monopoly money. Multiply that by two for the British pound.

Edited by Norguard

the british pound would be cheaper in our terms eh? cuz it's worth like 1.5 of our dollars?

anywho, I saw this thread and just passed over it cuz I was like how could a keyboard possibly be a WOW. I never even imagined this. Very creative and yes, I do think I would purchase one.

(edited)

Hey, take off, eh? Ya hoser.

Up here, we all comb the street, looking for an American quarter, because the lucky few to stumble upon them get to retire. The ones who find 25pence get to retire in the States.

...and this keyboard is very WOW. ...for a keyboard, anyway.

Edited by Norguard

Hey, take off, eh?  Ya hoser.

Up here, we all comb the street, looking for an American quarter, because the lucky few to stumble upon them get to retire.  The ones who find 25pence get to retire in the States.

...and this keyboard is very WOW.  ...for a keyboard, anyway.

Does that mean I can buy a mail order Canadian bride with one of my many American quarters? Mwuhahahahahaha! *Ahem* Really, does it mean that I can?

i dunno about the ctrl, shift and enter key around the arrow keys. i use ctrl for duck, shift for jump and enter for walk. i use the arrow keys rather than wsad. i'm old school.