Announcing [GoCI]

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally I figure out how to post, jeez.

Here's the "OFFICIAL" website of the Guild of Calamitous Intent:

The Guild of Calamitous Intent

The page is both completely accurate and genuine, it's 100% Guild. Insert random smiley.... here :wiggle2: Of course additions will be made so be sure to post stuff in the discussion forum there so I can make changes as needed.

As for sprays, I think that's sweet, just as long as my alias, The Tick, is incorporated.

Hang ten for Justice!!!!!!

-Nick Soapdish

Okay, im going to start making Sprays for everyone, and i'd prefer to do everyones name, as it adds that special touch - and some people may end up using them for a long period of time if there name is on it

So! .. Im going to setup a Directory on my webpage and ill Hot-link everyone here, so you can Download your Spray.

That being said, im going to go off of the names IN THIS FORUM.. If your user-name has changed, or you want something different, then just reply to me in this forum OR drop me a Private message and ill get to you as soon as i can :)

The link to the archive:

GOCI SPRAY LIST

You can select Jpegs ingame as spray art, just browse to the appropriate directory and place the jpeg there, then boot into CS:S and go to options, just use the file locator to find the spray and it should pop up no problem.

The default directory it looks for sprays is:

Valve\Steam\SteamApps\<yourusername>\counter-strike source

AND ANOTHER ONE BITES the dust

#31 Member is ME oh yeah i guess now ill have to register for a cool fan club card with Slashers Emblem and on the back it says free drink if you yell I love GoCI 10 times in a local bar. and in tiny print at the bottom it will say "Quit looking at my bottom"

Happy to aboard Slash :biglaugha:

Wolfie says Shoot You Later