Alright... gotta do a bit of catching up:

#18 SmellyCat

#19 WarPig

#20 BulletToothTony

#21 Gaiden

#22 Zoro

#23 Duck of Death

#24 Pascal

If I've missed anyone, post here and be recognized.

Say Here, and it will be understood to be short for "Here I am, rock you like a hurricane".

Do as the Scorpions have done before you.

The Artist, the Famas legend, the .. man .. k-wix, has decided to join GoCI? .. i guess? .. i mean.. someone told me im in, so i guess so.

Anyway, i can hand-make custom sprays for everyone if you guys would like, or even remix a theme or something, my plates a little full on the musical side of things, but i'd be up for making some Sprays for us :) you can go to fragfestohio.com to see some of my work :halo:

So - if you guys DO want custom sprays .. just .. uh.. respond here?

The Artist, the Famas legend, the .. man .. k-wix, has decided to join GoCI? .. i guess? .. i mean.. someone told me im in, so i guess so.

Anyway, i can hand-make custom sprays for everyone if you guys would like, or even remix a theme or something, my plates a little full on the musical side of things, but i'd be up for making some Sprays for us :) you can go to fragfestohio.com to see some of my work  :halo:

So - if you guys DO want custom sprays .. just .. uh.. respond here?

oh oh me me! i want one! :boing::boing:

oh yah... thanks to kru.. im in as well :=

(edited)

Okay, if you guys want a themed Spray for GoCI.. im going to need a theme of some sort? any suggestions? colors? Themes? sci-fi? mideval? .. i mean.. lets get some opinions going! .. Slasher, any suggestions?

~~~~~~~EDIT~~~~~~~

Guild of Calamitous Intent seems to mean 'To Bring Ruin or Disaster'.. so i went for a very simple, direct, and bloody evil looking ..

Which i find Hilarious because the guild and members seem playful in nature. heres what i came up with:

GoCI.jpg

Whatchya think?

Edited by k-wix

Okay, if you guys want a themed Spray for GoCI.. im going to need a theme of some sort? any suggestions? colors? Themes? sci-fi? mideval? .. i mean.. lets get some opinions going! .. Slasher, any suggestions?

~~~~~~~EDIT~~~~~~~

Guild of Calamitous Intent seems to mean 'To Bring Ruin or Disaster'.. so i went for a very simple, direct, and bloody evil looking ..

Which i find Hilarious because the guild and members seem playful in nature. heres what i came up with:

GoCI.jpg

Whatchya think?

very nice.. ill be expecting mine very soon :wiggle2:

well at this point im looking for feedback before i make one for everyone - do you guys like this? want me to try something different? i mean.. that didnt take me all of too long.. i can whip up some other stuff or modify it - i'd like some more members to weigh in so we can be sure this is cool, THEN i'll make one for everyone

p.s. is the goci thingy a font or some custom made letters?

It's both. It's technically a font, but theres a lot of filters and tweaks run over it to make it look so different. the basic shape however is a font.

Very nice all.

I'll get Nick S. to take a look, and have him post a link to the webpage. Suggestions and code for the webpage can be directed to Nick through this thread.

Also, TehKru mentioned some of you want to form a splinter wing to compete as an actual clan. A sort of Sinn Fein, if you will.

I think this would be cool. Kru get in touch with me via email or PM and we'll figure out what has to happen. Just remember to keep it consistent with our Master Plan.