(edited)

wow i can't believe i just spent 8 hrs play PSO. It was crazy, and i only got to level 7 but i have the most money u can get, doubled.....in the bank and out...hmmm...should i go to CS now...though i have school in the morning...hmm...idk....hm...

Edited by Whitney

I just spent an hour looking for a good voice converting program to make me sound like a girl so I don't have to get a friend to do the voice acting in the stupid game I'm making. Alas.

I just spent an hour looking for a good voice converting program to make me sound like a girl so I don't have to get a friend to do the voice acting in the stupid game I'm making. Alas.

My foot may be able to help you out with that....

And what the purple monkeys are you talking about whitney?

Heh... "purple monkey dishwasher".

I use that about once a year as one answer for a multiple choice question. I love when half way through the exam a wave of chuckles spreads through the once silent room. Of course, half the students have no idea... "there were cartoons before Family Guy?"

Whit, the moral of the story is: Phantasy Star Online will melt your brain. Go shoot some terrorists like a good hardened killer.

Saris, that's most unfortunate.

Why don't you get a friend to do it?

...I mean, getting girls to voice act for me has always been a great excuse to get them to my house... ...and to meet my mother (okay, so nothing more than that, and dinner has really come from it, if I wasn't already dating them, aside from the fact that it's easier than moving all of my recording equipment... ...but still...)

Ever heard of Phantasy Star Online? originally made for dreamcast and then they put it on the computer and then on x-box and then on gamecube? well i was playing that game online with a PS2 controller yesterday for 8 hrs. straight, well a little over 8 hours. It's so addicting...

Heh... "purple monkey dishwasher".

I use that about once a year as one answer for a multiple choice question. I love when half way through the exam a wave of chuckles spreads through the once silent room. Of course, half the students have no idea... "there were cartoons before Family Guy?"

Hahahaha...... the Simpsons are WAY better than Family Guy....

Whit, the moral of the story is: Phantasy Star Online will melt your brain.  Go shoot some terrorists like a good hardened killer.

Saris, that's most unfortunate.

Why don't you get a friend to do it?

...I mean, getting girls to voice act for me has always been a great excuse to get them to my house...  ...and to meet my mother (okay, so nothing more than that, and dinner has really come from it, if I wasn't already dating them, aside from the fact that it's easier than moving all of my recording equipment...  ...but still...)

Friend? Is that an Italian term or something?

I've got a gas leak in my place right now, everyone that comes in makes me feel embarrassed cause it stinks. Plus I wouldn't feel too hot having to eat a dinner together with a girl on my bed since I don't have any chairs or a dinner table(I have a comupter table, but still no chair . . . .)