Banned

ka0tic

Was playing today @ gamerscoalition #3 west, de_aztec, .. respawned & suddenly slayed, kicked/banned. last comment said was "i think they should better configure the server before they start really getting mad at people".

hm, i missed that comment you referenced. i was too busy to watching you debate words that were or were not on our filter list, and repeatedly using them.

Hm, as well, words? as in plural? i think the only thing i said, and only said once was the "b word". (to my memory)

And yet u said nothing about it in ur first post...not a good start sir

i said it once? and it was in the last map rotation "sir". If anything, i ask you not to talk down to me as if i'm a little kid going on cs to annoy someone with this guy saying "not a good start sir", what's that supposed to mean? I havent said anything to offend anyone on here. BTW it was merely a short discussion that i didn't think i would be banned for with no warning or response. if it's that serious, i'll keep out of the server.

Edited by ka0tic

sorry man, but sometimes i don't have the time to give personalized warnings to everyone on the server. i feel less motivated to when i look over and see (what seems to me) you finding words not on our filter list and broadcasting it to the rest of the server.

you found our website, and you found specific please unban me forum. you just self imposed a standard of comprehension. go read our rules, agree to follow em, and post your steam id (steam_0:0:123949 - find by typing 'status' in console while connected to a server). we'll migrate this from our overflowing banned into the lashed-and-warned folder, assuming that's what you want.

sorry man, but sometimes i don't have the time to give personalized warnings to everyone on the server. i feel less motivated to when i look over and see (what seems to me) you finding words not on our filter list and broadcasting it to the rest of the server.

you found our website, and you found specific please unban me forum. you just self imposed a standard of comprehension. go read our rules, agree to follow em, and post your steam id (steam_0:0:123949 - find by typing 'status' in console while connected to a server). we'll migrate this from our overflowing banned into the lashed-and-warned folder, assuming that's what you want.

Sorry about this then, i just did everything with the quickness. i'll make a new thread. pls move/close this.

Edited by ka0tic