Unban me please

Guest Zombie3785

Guest Zombie3785
Guest Zombie3785
Guest Zombie3785
Guests

I "Zombie Rabbit" STEAM_0:1:300032 got ban for the dumbest reason. I said "fcking spam bot" ONCE, was warned, stopped. Someone said "no dropping F bombs" I said "Im dropping all kinds of F bombs, Fart you" "mother farter" "fart censorship" "farting farter" which is a quote from Aqua Teen Hunger Force on Cartoon Network. I got banned for that! Besides this game is rated M+17, we shoot each other in the heads and splatter blood all over the wall. The objective is to kill as many people as you can. This server even has rank for who kills the best. Yet people that play here are not mature enough to hear a few "naughty" words? I think this server needs to get the prioritys straight. Regardless unban me "Zombie Rabbit" STEAM_0:1:300032 mother farter.

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

Regardless of your opinion of our rules, they are our rules and they will stay that way.

I have read the conversation. I think this fella needs to ride his ban wagon for a while. This is a fun playing enviroment. And we want to keep it that way. Props for the Ban. I say the one who banned say's how long it should be.

Guest Zombie3785
Guest Zombie3785
Guest Zombie3785
Guests

" The funny thing is i warned him about the ban in the server, and he was saying how he couldn't get into the forums b/c his broswer was messed up. First he swears and now he lies... This guy belongs in our servers disgust.gif "

I really wasnt lying about my internet explorer being broken I had to install Mozilla Firefox to get on here, which is better than IE anyway.

" I have read the conversation. I think this fella needs to ride his ban wagon for a while. This is a fun playing enviroment. And we want to keep it that way. Props for the Ban. I say the one who banned say's how long it should be. "

How can you honestly say that? Nothing I said was really offensive, surely didnt mean it to be. I was just screwing around and having fun.

Aww Whitney your the one that banned me? I am hurt. I thought we were all just having fun. Sorry if I offended anyone, and sorry for posting in wrong spot. I did notice though that I have a long thread, longer than anyone else I have seen. booya So once again please unban me "Zombie Rabbit" or :freak: "Zombie" STEAM_0:1:300032 from the server. (I will also be posting in the right location too.)

Zombie Rabbit,

That last post was a lot better -- we're looking for friendly people around in our servers. Here's your initial post:

I "Zombie Rabbit" STEAM_0:1:300032 got ban for the dumbest reason.  [...] Besides this game is rated M+17, [...] Yet people that play here are not mature enough to hear a few "naughty" words?  I think this server needs to get the prioritys straight.  Regardless unban me "Zombie Rabbit" STEAM_0:1:300032      mother farter.

So the admin has a dumb reason for banning you, GC people "are not mature enough", the server has poor priorities, and you end by demanding an unban. That kind of attitude may work on other servers, but there's a reason why GC servers are so popular all the time. It's because we don't put up with attitudes like that.

Now, let's look at your latest post.

" The funny thing is i warned him about the ban in the server, and he was saying how he couldn't get into the forums b/c his broswer was messed up. First he swears and now he lies... This guy belongs in our servers disgust.gif "

I really wasnt lying about my internet explorer being broken I had to install Mozilla Firefox to get on here, which is better than IE anyway.

A fair explanation.

" I have read the conversation. I think this fella needs to ride his ban wagon for a while. This is a fun playing enviroment. And we want to keep it that way. Props for the Ban. I say the one who banned say's how long it should be. "

How can you honestly say that?  Nothing I said was really offensive, surely didnt mean it to be.  I was just screwing around and having fun.

This is you saying you don't understand what you did was wrong. Also fine... just ask and we'll help clarify. :)

Aww Whitney your the one that banned me?  I am hurt.  I thought we were all just having fun.  Sorry if I offended anyone, and sorry for posting in wrong spot.  [...]  So once again please unban me  "Zombie Rabbit" or  :freak:  "Zombie" STEAM_0:1:300032 from the server.  (I will also be posting in the right location too.)

And here's an apology! The first apology I've seen in the entire thread. See, this is you being on the right track.

Odds are the ban will probably stick for a bit, but we'd MUCH rather have the new Zombie Rabbit on here than the old. :)

Guest Zombie3785
Guest Zombie3785
Guest Zombie3785
Guests

Okay so I have been banned for over a few days now, please dont forget about me. Unban "Zombie Rabbit" :freak: STEAM_0:1:300032 thank you.

Edited by Zombie3785

I'm not an admin and can't help you with your situation other than to give you some advice. by the posts i have read you still do not understand why GC servers are the way they are.

to put is simple GC servers are fun to play on at any skill level. The reason for this is there's no one shouting obsenities or "get out the way noob". People play the game cause it's fun.

What you did that got you banned is have the attitude that you can just find the loophole in the system and cause the admin that warned you greif. Which you may have figured out by now was not a good idea. Point a fake gun at a cop and see if you can get away with it cause it's not a REAL gun. YOU took away the admins fun by forcing him to ban you. Beacuse after what you displayed following the warning was being watched by all on the server, and if he did'nt do somthing then all the respect the server has would have been an illusion. This would cause some of the people who play on GC beacuse they don't have to deal with idiots here to leave.

It's time to grow up, or some day your going to treat some one in the real world disrespectfully and your not going to make it home to play this game. I'm a sailor from New Orleans i have a real dirty mouth but i don't type it or push the transmit key and share it on GC servers. You thought it was cool to play with the admin and you got burned. Apolagize and start being polite or you may never see GC again. beacuse the truth is you have no RIGHT to play on these servers, it's a privlage.

The server must have somthing you like if you don't want to just play on the other 1000+ servers out there. So please read this a few times, try to understand what i'm saying and maybe i'll see you out there. Good luck...