First Love

Guest UberNewb

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

No denying it, the story of your first crush will always be the best story you have. So lets hear yours. Don't be shy guys, we won't make fun of ya. :)

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

You don't tell that part, man.. you romanticise what it was like.. :P

Fine, was it really a dumb idea? :(

My first love was in 1st grade. Her name was Nicole St. Clair. (Shut yer trap Slinky and Bullet...she still goes to our school ;)) She and I were the best of friends then and I *kissed* her too! It was great...too bad I havent had a kiss since ;) ;) :blink::unsure::(

Gunman

Guest Jabitha
Guest Jabitha
Guest Jabitha
Guests
->Xterminator,Jan 15 2003, 12:27 PM]u mean there's another girl on these forums besides Contra? lol

And Heartless...

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

X might not know about Heartless, don't see him in Wonderland much..

aight my first crush was [Mmmm]ConGregation's sister. that might sound a little weird since greg is my bro-in-law but me and rachel arnt actually related. never kissed her or did anything. greg woulda killed me if i did :) we kept talking to each other and we both still kinda liked each other. i met her when i was 10 and its been 9 years. we never even really went out cause she kinda went back and forth about liking me or liking other guys from where she lived. (she is in missourri and im in indiana) i just went down there to help gregs dad out with his turkey farm four months ago. she said she still liked me a lot and i was like oook. but there was a slite little teeny weeny problem. her best friend met me while i was down there and completely fell in love with me. (a great thing to be in the middle of) well it turns out that her friend just hung out with me while i was there then once i went home went back out with her x. so that left me with rachel being the only one that liked me. seeing as how i still liked her i was thinking something might still happen. so i kept calling her and talking to her. well the last time i talked to her we talked for about four hours. then at the very end of the conversation she mentioned something about a guy that was trying to get her to go out with him and that she was thinking about it. i was like ok SCREW THAT. so i havnt talked to her since. it kinda sucks. but oh well there are plenty of other fish in the sea for a good looking 19 year old like me :) that is my story of my first crush. hope i didnt bore you guys.

S.S.

:huh: More than I needed to know :P:)

My first crush was Diane Weaver (at least I think that was her name... its been a long time). Both of our moms taught at our school so we were both there early everyday. I think she kinda liked me at first but that didnt last long. I was a complete dork around girls. To shy to talk, I tried to impress them and usually just ended up embarrasing myself.

But its ANCIENT history!! I've been over her for years. I got over her, man. Take it down... you get over it! =) I havent though about Diane for 3 months at least!

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guests
i cant remember back any farther

This brings me to my next point... don't smoke crack! Drugs are bad, mmmkay? ;) Or maybe... selective amnesia? :rolleyes:

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests
TaPe,Jan 16 2003, 09:16 PM]This brings me to my next point... don't smoke crack!

Thanks, Mr. Taylor... I loved you on the Giants, man.

• 2 weeks later...

hm.. bringing up a kinda dead topic

(yes by the way.. i AM a chick)

First love.. *sigh* when i was 4 i "married" this kid named evan wynkoop and we were kissing and what not for 2 years, after not seeing each other for a summer we decided to get a "divorce" but his little brother kept ripping up the papers! hahaha.. anywoot... a couple years later i saw him in school! and i fell madly back in love with him.. and we dated again for 2 weeks... til this day we are still "married" Hm.. i wonder if he wants a divorce....

twas sweet though.. my first french kiss when i was 5.. hahahahaha

(and he woke me up during nap time to do it!)