Incident Tonight

Shropshire Slasher

Well, we've had our first incident tonight.

Piso Mojado team killed two ct's in a row attempting to defuse so he could defuse the bomb. (Piranesi, approx 10:30 pm).

I asked him to remove the tag, with some vehemence. This is not conduct becoming of the .GC community. This "clan" that Nick and I started was to add a level of good-natured fun to that community, and as such, we won't tolerate this sort of behavior.

I truly believe this was an isolated event. I believe that our "members" in the Guild stive to uphold the server rules. Nevertheless, notice is served. We must uphold the HIGHEST level of play, regardless if we are the best players on the server or beginners. I suppose that it was going to happen eventually, since we are open to the public. But as easy as it is to don the tag, so too is it easy for me to take it back, if you don't respect it.

To the .GC admins and board, I apologize and accept that I am embarrassed that someone wearing my tag was responsible.

Piso, if you want to publicly address this here, I will give you the chance to come back. Your choice at this point.

SS (#1)

Edited by Shropshire Slasher

Well, we've had our first incident tonight.

Piso Mojado team killed two ct's in a row attempting to defuse so he could defuse the bomb.  (Piranesi, approx 10:30 pm).

I asked him to remove the tag, with some vehemence.  This is not conduct becoming of the .GC community.  This "clan" that Nick and I started was to add a level of good-natured fun to that community, and as such, we won't tolerate this sort of behavior.

I truly believe this was an isolated event.  I believe that our "members" in the Guild stive to uphold the server rules.  Nevertheless, notice is served.  We must be uphold the HIGHEST level of play, regardless if we are the best players on the server or beginners. I suppose that it was going to happen eventually, since we are open to the public.  But as easy as it is to don the tag, so to is it easy for me to take it back, if you don't respect it.

To the .GC admins and board, I apologize and accept that I am embarrassed that someone wearing my tag was responsible. 

Piso, if you want to publicly address this here, I will give you the chance to come back.  Your choice at this point.

SS (#1)

Since when do you decide who keeps their tag. I personally love Piso, he's fun to play with lol.

lol..."So to is it easy for me to take it back" "We must be uphold the HIGHEST level of play"

I'm not trying to be an @$$, but not only does your grammar suck, but your trying to sound like my school principal. :biglaugha:

I'm not trying to be an @$$, but not only does your grammar suck, but your trying to sound like my school principal.  :biglaugha:

Since he founded the guild, I would think he has the right to excommunicate anyone he sees fit. Check your facts before you make a statement like that. Short of flaming him, what is the purpose of your post?

Are you really 'not trying'? If you were you wouldn't have made this statement. So it should read: <A feeble attempt to make the following statement without wanting to be held accountable for it>,but not only does your grammar suck, but your trying to sound like my school principal.

Does anyone else find his statement unbelievably ironic?

Shrop, you did what we would've asked you to do-- acknowledge the problem and hold your peeps accountable. I don't see any problems here.

I personally love Piso, he's fun to play with lol.

I'm sure that the two CT's attempting to defuse didn't find him so "fun to play with lol." I'm sure the CT's on his team who wanted to see the bomb defused didn't find him so "fun to play with lol."

Stealing a defuse is bush league, and detracts from the game for everyone but the person doing it.

Edited by Shropshire Slasher

It's not too cool to kill your teamates under pretty much any circumstances. Shoot, Piso coulda been banned.

But to go back a few pages, the whole idea of the guild was a few laughs and get a circle of friends, but we still had some stipulations. These were the same basic rules as GC, no big surprise.

O well it happens, if he wants to be back in he should apologize.

Nick Soapdish

yeah i know i'll get the soaps out sometime soon.

I take this very seriously, GC servers have they're own rules. They are to be upheld, and I believe also unless he apologizes and does not act with this behavior again that he takes the tag off. There are servers made for this and GC is not one of them... If anyone wants to act like that they need to take it to a server that allows it.

I also apologize for this person who wears the GoCI tag. Rules in GoCI are the same in GC servers as they are for anyone, remember that before you join up...

I take this very seriously, GC servers have they're own rules.  They are to be upheld, and I believe also unless he apologizes and does not act with this behavior again that he takes the tag off.  There are servers made for this and GC is not one of them...  If anyone wants to act like that they need to take it to a server that allows it. 

I also apologize for this person who wears the GoCI tag.  Rules in GoCI are the same in GC servers as they are for anyone, remember that before you join up...

Ok, boys be quiet. Let the lady keep speaking. Wonderfully said!

It saddens me to see one of our own acting that way. I can't even begin to imagine intentionally tk'ing someome, let alone to do it so I "would get the glory" or whatever the objective was. Where would it stop? Shooting your teamate just so you could be the last one to rescue the hosties?

I read about this last night shortly after Shrop posted it, and was appalled. Not only does Shrop have the right to have him remove the tag, he has the duty to do so. If one of our members acts in this manner, outsiders are sure to think we all act that way, simply based on the tag.

Thank you Shropshire Slasher for standing up to uphold the integrity of the clan.