Ice_Berge down!! (Update)

Ice_Berge_00

SO yeah, I came home from work yesterday to find my cable modem not working and my cable TV OUT.

Called Comcast, they didn't know of any outtage in my area. So that means I have to wait for a Tech to come out. Since I work 8am to 5-6 ish that means not until this weekend. So until Saturday Morning I have no internet and no cable.

So, "How is it you're online to post this" you ask? Well, I"m leaching off an unsuspecting neighbor that hasn't secured their wireless. :lol2:

Talk about crappy though, no gaming, no TV...

SO yeah, I came home from work yesterday to find my cable modem not working and my cable TV OUT. 

Called Comcast, they didn't know of any outtage in my area.  So that means I have to wait for a Tech to come out.  Since I work 8am to 5-6 ish that means not until this weekend.  So until Saturday Morning I have no internet and no cable. 

So, "How is it you're online to post this" you ask?  Well, I"m leaching off an unsuspecting neighbor that hasn't secured their wireless.  :lol2:

Talk about crappy though, no gaming, no TV...

LOL!!! that sux man! but its really funny that you're using your neighbors connection. but cant you just put CS on that laptop you're using?

Well I"m back up now. Comcast guy (actually was a Comcast Tech and not some sub contractor!) came out and worked on my box quick then said "Ok try it now"

Sure enough, I was up and running. When I asked him was the problem was he responded with "Do you want the real response or the unofficial response?"

I'll let you guys put 2 and 2 together on that one. Needless to say, Comcast will be getting a call from me Monday about my monthly bill this month. Oh, the service visit didn't cost me anything, but I"m gonna see to it that it costs them some.