CS:S

farmerisme

My experience with it is that 90% of the people out there bought the game, and play it every night, just so that they can go to new servers, every day and complain about how awful the game is.

...but that's no different from Day Of Defeat, Battlefield 2, Quake 4, F.E.A.R., or any other multiplayer game released since Half-Life Deathmatch.

Back in those days, you couldn't complain about every game sucking, because there were only two of them in existance...

• 2 weeks later...

I only hate the game when im losing horribly and no one is on that i like, or when im in zombie server and there are all people non GC and they don't know team work and aren't very friendly. And i hate this game when people are like talkign to much and odn't know how to shutup and i hate this game when one person is trying to tell the whole team what to do every round and is yelling at everyone like they can do better. And i hate this game when the maps are the same ones over and over and i hate this game when i ahve to play with lousy canadians and i hate this game when people make fun of me and i hate this game when people are mean to me and i hate this game when no one is online and no one is in CS and i feel all alone and i hate this game because .....im done... :supasmsm0:

I only hate the game when im losing horribly and no one is on that i like, or when im in zombie server and there are all people non GC and they don't know team work and aren't very friendly. And i hate this game when people are like talkign to much and odn't  know how to shutup and i hate this game when one person is trying to tell the whole team what to do every round and is yelling at everyone like they can do better. And i hate this game when the maps are the same ones over and over and i hate this game when i ahve to play with lousy canadians and i hate this game when people make fun of me and i hate this game when people are mean to me and i hate this game when no one is online and no one is in CS and i feel all alone and i hate this game because .....im done... :supasmsm0:

:o