That Poor Poor Vette...

Whitney

So what? It's a waste of money. That's what. Cars are a horrible investment and if your car is just collecting dust and depreciating in value, why would you want to waste your money on it? Financially you'd be better off selling it rather then keeping it in a garage. But hey, Americans spend approximately $25 billion each year on crap like beer.

Oh and actually, the 2005 GTO uses the LS2 V8 engine, which comes from the Corvette. The 400-horsepower LS2 6.0-liter V8 replaces the LS1 for 2005. This is the same engine used by the 2005 Vette.

mmmmmm beeeeer........... :spin2:

as long as a car gets me from point A to B its worth my $200.

I wouldnt ever buy a car that I was afraid to put miles on, thats a shame. My only car will be a z28. Im gonna drive it year round, through our LIGHT snow. And yes, Im going to beat on this car, Im gonna beat it like it owes me money, imho, thats what these cars are made for, Cordova speed way ( and a little 23ave ) HERE I COME! If it brakes, I burn out a clutch, or wreck it, im gonna have to fix it, and be out of a car for a while, so what, dont bother me much... And I honestly dont care about re-sale, b/c im never selling this car, in 08, I plan on having enough money saved up to buy the brand new camaro thats supposed to be comeing out... Then the z will be transformed into a all out drag monster.

(edited)
If it makes you feel better whitney, in 40 years the last functioning 2006 vette will hit me while I'm slowly crossing the street because of my poor quality parts...

lol, they're only poor quality cuz your canadian

Are you saying they're lower quality then our Shopping Carts with pedals!? Wow, that's bad!!

Edited by Saris

If it makes you feel better whitney, in 40 years the last functioning 2006 vette will hit me while I'm slowly crossing the street because of my poor quality parts...

lol, they're only poor quality cuz your canadian

Are you saying they're lower quality then our Shopping Carts with pedals!? Wow, that's bad!!

I was talking about his body parts

I don't have a clue what you folks are rambling about...but:

"mmmmmm.....veeeettteesss....."

For those who don't know this, Corvettes were the only automobile in the Garden of Eden. Adam and Eve really left because there wasn't enough drag strip space.