Yeah, chill dog :P

You won't belive how frustrated I am sometimes behind the mic. When I lag (due to MediaCom of course) and die.....ugh.....I pound on the table, scream obsenities, throw chairs....good thing that to talk on the mic you have to press a button and it's not on all the time...

Did I say too much? :unsure:

Not that it will make you feel any better but Mediacom can be just as frustrating just west of Chicago.

Cannon_Fodder

Rico,

Last night on Scopeless we were playing a new map, I don't remember the name, but you knew the map, and you did an awesome job leading the T's to victory by calling out the strats. And you kept your cool even when Mr. Farenheit and myself went to the wrong bombsite on two different occasions :smillie_smilling: .

GJ & GG Rico!

Rico,

Last night on Scopeless we were playing a new map, I don't remember the name, but you knew the map, and you did an awesome job leading the T's to victory by calling out the strats. And you kept your cool even when Mr. Farenheit and myself went to the wrong bombsite on two different occasions  :smillie_smilling: .

GJ & GG Rico!

yeah, i love that map... but i can't remember the name of it now... i think it was just a random map... but we played it right after that Doom map, I believe.

Scopeless had it on there a while back, so I remembered it from then. And I know the choke points fairly well.

This game is really fun when you get someone (not necessarily me) to lead the troops. I hope I wasn't being too much of a drill instructor. I was just wanting to win.

Then, the other night, we played de_inferno, and I started out on CT... my score was like 14-1 then I died and switched. At the time, the team scores were like 8-0, CTs winning.. So, once again, I got everyone on the same page.

Ts won the map 9-8... ROFL!!! it was awesome!!!