I get way to into this game.

My attitude of late has been pretty bad.

I still maintain that I haven't broken any of your server rules, and never would (intentionally, that is).

At any rate, I'll adjust my 'tude, as it's probably annoying to read me typing crap

or saying crap over the mic.

I try to have fun, but everyone knows how frustrating this game can be.

until our next frag...

Yeah, chill dog :P

You won't belive how frustrated I am sometimes behind the mic. When I lag (due to MediaCom of course) and die.....ugh.....I pound on the table, scream obsenities, throw chairs....good thing that to talk on the mic you have to press a button and it's not on all the time...

Did I say too much? :unsure:

I do give you a warm fuzzy feeling, don't I, Vo?

That warm, fuzzy feeling called 'burning hatred'.

I used to, that is until you started to suck....zing....jk...jk...

I just get outta control because of lag issues now, cause I don't have much time to play and when I do and my speed is slow there's no way out but to try to play through and it's hella annoying <_<

Yeah, chill dog :P

You won't belive how frustrated I am sometimes behind the mic. When I lag (due to MediaCom of course) and die.....ugh.....I pound on the table, scream obsenities, throw chairs....good thing that to talk on the mic you have to press a button and it's not on all the time...

Did I say too much? :unsure:

Don't we all just hate Mediacom. Internet connections have either been very slow or not responding in and around our town.

Rico, in the last few days you have been nicer, atleast thats the way I have been seeing it :)

Vovik, I start laughing everytime you quit a game, I know you will be back in 5-10 minutes but I fear for your monitor :=

Norguard, you and I keep missing each other...Anonymo is just too easy to beat up on :(

i call myself out because i know it's unpleasant. You think vovik is bad... here's my "rap sheet:"

3 broken mice:

2 regular opticals, 1 MX510

broken keyboard

3 broken headsets, so i'm on #4

my desk is nearly going to topple over from slamming my fists down.

a near broken wrist due to the above

a cut on my finger due to the above because i had a beer cap there and didn't see it.

good times.

I am here on behalf of computer abuse anonomous, they would like me to offer these CS gaming tips...

#1. Realize its just a game, play to have fun!

#2. Physical abuse to computer parts hurts their feelings.

#3. Harming those parts may be detrimental to your gaming ability.

#4. Have you thought about therapy, pills, or drinking?

#5. Did i mention its just a game?

I usually just yell at the screen. Back in the UT days, I would have to turn my mic off so I wouldn't get kicked from the GC server. I have learned now to leave the button alone and just yell.

(edited)
3 broken mice:

my desk is nearly going to topple over from slamming my fists down.

a near broken wrist due to the above

good times.

werd

just a couple broken mice for me (all cheap microsoft ball mice) and since i got mx518 i hit it only once, thankfully it didn't break i won't hit it again...

and when i scream f-bombs at the screen my mom sometimes overhears and runs to my room and annoys the hell outta me with her sarcastic "f you, f you". Then, I decide it's not cool to swear at all...

Edited by Vovik

was this right after you lobbed a nade to the double door on piranesi when there were 3 teammates ahead of you... of course, hitting ME, taking me down to 50-some health before even seeing an enemy?

if that wasn't you, that was the only person I was referring to.

in fact, I don't even remember you on the server... so yeah... about that.

(at least if you're going to call me (or anyone) out, be specific at what/when you're referring to)

/no sarcasm

Edited by {.s.D.s.} R!c0

was this right after you lobbed a nade to the double door on piranesi when there were 3 teammates ahead of you... of course, hitting ME, taking me down to 50-some health before even seeing an enemy?

(at least if you're going to call me (or anyone) out, be specific at what/when you're referring to)

/no sarcasm

cpl_fire, last night between 8-9pm.

Bomb was planted at CT spawn, i died throwing a nade at the corner stairs from the back pathway.

I even confirmed with you that you had indeed called me "stupid".

Edited by Shropshire Slasher

/no sarcasm

Bomb was planted at CT spawn, i died throwing a nade at the corner stairs from the back pathway.

i don't remember that... sorry.

but if i offended you, sorry again.

won't happen again.

sorry.

/no sarcasm

i don't remember that... sorry.

but if i offended you, sorry again.

won't happen again.

sorry.

Fair enough. :smillie_smilling: