The best week of my life

Xterminator

Hi people

i just thought i'd share that i'm having the best week of my life right now.

I bought a new musical instrument i've wanted for a very long time

I met an awesome girl and asked her out, she said yes

I just finished a lab in class that i've been workin on for a month. This lab has brought out the worst in me, stress, anger, u name it i've experienced it.

I feel like a million bucks right now.

Have any of you had something like this lately? ever?

At least someone is feeling good...

Yeah, I felt like the happiest boy on Earth when I went out with this one girl....then we had to break up....I felt like poo....that's in the past tho.

Right now, I'm more stressed from not getting enough sleep, and you know I can't go to bed without a good CS score...stressing me out.

Girls? Can't get em off of me. Anyone have advice? Maybe, I should tell them I like men.....yeah, Preacher tells me I do....who knows?

Erm :erm: nevermind this..........

Stress is overratted, women are somewhat overratted. Hell my wife picked me up during happy hour in my of my favorite college pubs. Just wait, things will come when they are ready. Don't force em. And whatever you do, don't tell them you like boyz! That just opens up something you just don't want to talk about....

Glad to hear about your week X!!

don't tell you like boyz, tell you like MEN. ha

well glad to hear some things are looking good for people.

Me on the other hand am stuck right in the middle......so far the year has been good (sorta)

Graduated from college in May after 5 yrs :boing:

Got a kick donkey job :boing:

Moved far away from home :peace:

only person I knew here was my girlfriend and I broke up with her few weeks ago :unsure: shes back in school anyway.

Now I only have a few friends in the city, kinda sucks having alot of friends and now being able to count them on one hand

Oh well, what can ya do, Im not complaining, being single, 24 and a good job. Im buying all the toys I ever wanted.

• 1 month later...

the best week of my life was one year ago last week when i asked the love of my life to marry me on christmas day.... the worst week of my life came 7 months later when she dumped me... isnt it funny how that works... now all i have is a slightly used diamond ring and a drawer full of memories.

S.S.

I think you're putting a little too much faith in what is going to happen, and what you know to be true.

I've had those great weeks... ...I've also had months where I couldn't talk, because sadness, and an unknown virus broke my voice, gave me a vocal hernia and took it away. That was one of those months... ...you know, where your girlfriend of 4 years leaves for your best friend, your mom gets in a major chemical accident, and leaves you as the sole breadwinner, instead of going off to university, and being introduced to my dad's girlfriend, before they were even legally separated. ...not particularly fun.

I learned the very, very hard way that if you put all of your faith in humanity, you'll be let down a little at a time. If you put all of your faith and hope in one human, you'll be let down in a big way, and if you put all of your faith in yourself, you're going to be let down constantly.

A wise man once said:

"Do not say to me where you will be, and what you will do in a year's time, for you don't rightly know what tomorrow holds for you."

...a much less wise man said:

"You can't always get what you want.

You can't always get what you want.

No, you can't always get what you want.

But if you try sometimes, you'll find, you get what you need."

• 2 months later...

So how's things looking guys?

Ive managed to run my credit card up to $1,000.

I pay over $1400 in rent and bills each month.

Im living paycheck to paycheck.

I really miss my girlfriend and I work 50+ hrs a week.

I'm feeling a lil down today, hope things are going better for everyone else.

I've been sicker than I've been in half a decade - took my first sick day in four years, yesterday. Went back to work. Both jobs.

My credit card may easily end up maxed by summer, and I'm considering picking up a graveyard-shift, to go along with what I'm doing, now. ...that'd kill my social life, but I really don't have much of one at the present moment. 90% of my friends are at least an hour and a half away, speeding in inner-city traffic, right now.

...but, I'm content. I might not get to play around a whole lot, but I have faith that all of my needs will be provided for. Besides, what's kicking myself going to do for my situation, except make others wait in line for their turn?

this spring break week is going great for me

no homework, sleep late, wake up late, cs all day (no more weekend only restrictions), good food and everything is just great

too bad monday is coming, which means school, which then turns into homework, which means i only get to play on weekends..=(

• 2 weeks later...

well lets see march has been total crap for me except for one thing that makes all the others no biggie at all.

I met this girl that i knew back since middle school and through high scholl so i guess we just were re introduced. we were just sorta friends back then and i havent seen her in like 6 years. anyways a mutual friend brought her out one night and me and her just kicked it off.

she is a second grade school teacher, she is finishing up her last bit of school at texas state.

it has been great. no girl i have been with in a couple of years has made me feel the way she does. happy the whitey is.

Well things changed alot fo me since I posted last I have my finances all straightend out now thank goodness....

I traded a Volkwagen Jetta for a Jeep Wrangler

I'm still working alot

I found out I may be traveling for work in May

and I found out that I probably won't be seeing someone that I really care about again...

Why do girls have to be so stupid, is it really that difficult to be completely honest with me?

Its like she doesn't want me to lose me, but she keeps BSing me because she is afraid to be honest with me... If girls would be straight up everything would be alot cooler... it just makes it worse lying to me and herself....

I think Im going to send her a dozen black roses to her work. hahah

Why do girls have to be so stupid, is it really that difficult to be completely honest with me?

Its like she doesn't want me to lose me, but she keeps BSing me because she is afraid to be honest with me... If girls would be straight up everything would be alot cooler... it just makes it worse lying to me and herself....

I'll be honest. Why is not doing what you want considered "stupid"?

Also, people do the things they do for a lot of different reasons.

(edited)
I'll be honest. Why is not doing what you want considered "stupid"?

its not what I want, its how I think people should treat one another......

when your don't give someone your best and you hold things back, your not being true to yourself or the other person...

Edited by NOFX

and I found out that I probably won't be seeing someone that I really care about again...

I think Im going to send her a dozen black roses to her work. hahah

Wow...this exact thing is happening to me right now too...what gives? I don't mean to stereotype but I've never met a woman who isn't two-faced...how many times can your heart get torn asunder?