tricky knifers

discom

i dont think i will ask any1 to do a knife battle when its 1v1 anymore. it seems as if everytime i do, they say "alright" then proceed to whip out thier gun and headshot me as i run at them with a knife. :boo: I think ppl who do that should be punished somehow. GC does not need tricky liers like that

Well their punishment is that they have no other pleasure in their lives. The sit around angry, hating the world because they were born inadequate and they only gain an edge when the act like jacktards and slip one past a person who has honor.

Edited by Preacher

I've seen many a time people trying to knife fight without being the last ones left. It's totally doable, the trick is not to announce it, because once you do, everyone else will either shoot you or throw things at you. :spin2:

I remember when i started a 7 people knife match. It was great!

Untill one guy dicided to whip out his m4 and start plinking off people. That was dumb. It was hilarious! He thought he could get close to us to shoot us with the m4, when he took the first shot everybody whiped out their pump shotties and wasted him, then the knifing continued. lol

Then an admin came in and stoped the knife round, he was very rude. :(

:freak:

Well their punishment is that they have no other pleasure in their lives. The sit around angry, hating the world because they were born inadequate and they only gain an edge when the act like jacktards and slip one past a person who has honor.

love the word "jacktard" =P

NuT- :biglaugha:

lol i agree. i frequently do knife fights on #5, and it always results in the losing person whipping out his scout and wasting me. LAME! well said discombob.

Dood... if someone can take ppl out with a scout on #5, they've GOTTA be leet. You probably wouldn't have a chance anyway. :)

Unless it's FF. Then it doesn't count.

lol. hey jason, what is the actual name that you use on CS:S? i've seen discombobulated, d1sc0mb0bul4t3d, disc0mb0bulat3d, and every other combination, also with {GpL} on various ones. so which one is the actual one you use now?

{GpL}discombobulat3d is what i use

...It's always funny when i say "knife" and teh person says no cause they are camping... then i just find them and hs them and say "should've done knife" and laugh :D

Guest 5.0 | Æ’яд&#290
Guest 5.0 | Æ’яд&#290
Guest 5.0 | Æ’яд&#290
Guests
i dont think i will ask any1 to do a knife battle when its 1v1 anymore. it seems as if everytime i do, they say "alright" then proceed to whip out thier gun and headshot me as i run at them with a knife. :boo: I think ppl who do that should be punished somehow. GC does not need tricky liers like that

Our server says 24/7 scoutz. but in deed were not. But I know exactly what you mean. Most of the time I call knife over Admin. and if they keep shooting. they just end up banned. our server is strict also.

Come play there sometime . 69.31.6.164:27015

lol i agree. i frequently do knife fights on #5, and it always results in the losing person whipping out his scout and wasting me. LAME! well said discombob.

Dood... if someone can take ppl out with a scout on #5, they've GOTTA be leet. You probably wouldn't have a chance anyway. :)

Unless it's FF. Then it doesn't count.

wait...#5 is scoutzknivez right?