Halo2

EbilDustBunny

Went out last night with my co-workers and we played halo2 with 2 tvs and Xboxes. I never really played halo anyways... I said "oh dear" when I died, I guess the other guys found it really funny. I'm so used to curbing my language because of this server. Fortunatley I didn't unlease "Buttmonkey" upon my co-workers or else I'd prolly not hear the end of that. We also played guitar hero it was muy bien! Time would of been better spend playing CS eh?

yeah i like halo2, but it seems too...different. i like halo 1 better, don't know why... but anyways... hey i say dustbunny online a few days/weeks ago.

I agree. Halo 1 was a lot more fun then Halo 2 for me too.

Yeah, you tell me this a week after I decided to just purchase Halo 2... :bang:

I prefer H2 to H1...but I played soooooo much H1 before getting H2 so maybe I out played it. I've had rediculous amounts of fun playing Halo2 with 2 Xbox's and 2 TV's and 8 people. I'd tell funny stories but they aren't that funny to anyone but those who experienced it...

yeah i like halo2, but it seems too...different. i like halo 1 better, don't know why... but anyways... hey i say dustbunny online a few days/weeks ago.

I agree. Halo 1 was a lot more fun then Halo 2 for me too.

Yeah, you tell me this a week after I decided to just purchase Halo 2... :bang:

Even though 1 was better, I would have bought Halo2 if I had an Xbox also. Its not "terrible."