[B]WHERE IS MILTIA!?![/B]

I have two unofficial source versions on my machine somehow. I remember playing one on customs on #3 I think, but I'm not sure.

http://www.fpsbanana.com/?section=viewitem....maps.main.5659

http://www.fpsbanana.com/?section=viewitem....maps.main.5314

The first one is the one I like better, it's daytime. Both seem to be almost identical in layout.

I've never played the original militia (or nuke for that matter), but after seeing how similar de_nuke is to de_go_nuke I'm really curious to see how close militia is to the two unofficial ones I've seen. Maybe millitia will show off HDR better than nuke though.

I've never played the original militia (or nuke for that matter), but after seeing how similar de_nuke is to de_go_nuke I'm really curious to see how close militia is to the two unofficial ones I've seen. Maybe millitia will show off HDR better than nuke though.

What's the fuss about this HDR? It's just an extra on your videocard that basically blurrs and overexposes bright spots..really just make look more 'realistic' by distorting image, but is it really more 'realistic' or even 'better' than non-HDR? I really hate these Visual pampering stuff that doesn't actually improve the engine. In NFSMW I turn it all off and it looks sooo much better....

What's the fuss about this HDR? It's just an extra on your videocard that basically blurrs and overexposes bright spots..really just make look more 'realistic' by distorting image, but is it really more 'realistic' or even 'better' than non-HDR? I really hate these Visual pampering stuff that doesn't actually improve the engine. In NFSMW I turn it all off and it looks sooo much better....

My video card wont even let me turn it on....

HDR isn't worth the hit it puts on my video card, about 20fps drop on nuke. Even looking at what it's supposed to do, I don't think I even care enough to turn it on even if a framerate drop isn't noticeable.

the HDR periodically turns my entire screen PURE white. Every texture is plain white and I can see shadows. Makes it somewhat of a challenge to do ANYTHING. I can't figure out what the deal is. Stranger yet, the only way I can get rid of it, without leaving the game, is to get killed. Soon as I die it goes back to norm.