Duma, don't study too hard...

mrX

Should be about finals time for you, I'm guessing. Remember to take breaks, even long ones, to have a nice dinner, play games, whatever. It'll help. :) My outlet was midnight to 3 a.m. Mario Cart with my buddies.

And if you're stumped on an exam, be creative. 2nd year of law school I was completely stumped on a question in the exam. I wrote a story about a ship and some sailors, not even sure it was on point, but it got me a B, so all was good.

Anyway, good luck. I know it can be stressful.

Yeah... I am studying... my first exam is on Friday. I played a few CS round on Sunday, but I don't think I will be playing again until maybe late Saturday or Sunday.... or maybe a bit before one of my exams.

I honestly feel I will tear Con Law apart. I know that material as about as well as anyone can, and that exam isn't until Monday.

BTW, you don't happen to have an outline of Civ Pro do you? :)

[Yeah, we take Civ Pro in the second year, and Erie is blowing my mind right now]

Thanks for the thoughts man... !

mrX
GC Alumni

I think I still have most of my outlines from law school. Not sure how good they'd be for you as they are from 1996-1999. But you're welcome to see them if you'd like. I can make them into pdfs.

Yeah... I am studying... my first exam is on Friday. I played a few CS round on Sunday, but I don't think I will be playing again until maybe late Saturday or Sunday.... or maybe a bit before one of my exams.

wait wait wait wait wait. i was up doing homework past 12am PST last night, and who do i see strolling around #2 via hlsw? studying, eh? mr. "9-3 playing css at 3am". yeah, duke was there, too. way to be a positive role model, duke. gg :D

anyways duma, you're well on your way to being a lawyer! :biglaugha:

*disclaimer* i finished studying at 1am, tried to shoot things until 2, then gracefully passed out.

Well here in the UK, where we have the two best universities in the world (w00000000000000000000000000000000t :D ) we take finals in the summer, around may-june time. Thankfully mine are in three years so i'm happy... but i have some mid sessional practice exams next week which i need to study for.

Good luck to everyone with finals- I hope it all goes well and you all get 100% (yeah right ;) except for werD that is :blink: )

wait wait wait wait wait. i was up doing homework past 12am PST last night, and who do i see strolling around #2 via hlsw? studying, eh? mr. "9-3 playing css at 3am". yeah, duke was there, too. way to be a positive role model, duke. gg :D

anyways duma, you're well on your way to being a lawyer! :biglaugha:

*disclaimer* i finished studying at 1am, tried to shoot things until 2, then gracefully passed out.

Oh... come on.. I studied from 10 am to 2am. I then decided to play about an hour of CS.... and I ended up playing about 3 hours of CS (d'oh). I just used up all my playing time last night.

MrX. I will take what you have for civ pro... I will send ya a pm. :) Danke!

X, thanks again for scanning your outline for me (us). We used it for Erie.... pulled together about 3 other books/outlines... and now we understand it. We reduced Erie to a chart, and tested it to the point we know it works...100% of the time.

Exams begin in 5 hours.... time to get year two, semester one, over with....