What I have for sale

Guest zerodamage

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

Since I will be moving onto a newer system in the next few weeks, I have full intentions of selling my current mobo/cpu/vidcard.

This is what I have.

Gigabyte ATI X800 XT VIVO (labeled as pro but came with all 16 pipes)

It easily clocks to 500/500 and higher but I have never gone higher.

The Heatsink on it is better than the standard ATI heatsink in that it also covers

the RAM chips. I still have the box, cd's and all of the cables for this including the VIVO cables for Video In/ Video Out.

I am asking $200 even for this. It still sells for more but I can not find it. It is basically an XT with VIVO. Worth more than a typical Pro.

MSI K8N Neo which has the Nforce 3 250GB chipset. This board is of course AGP and 754-pin and currently works with my 3200 Athlon 64 which I have clocked at 2.35 and comes stock at 2.2Ghz. That is also for sale with this sytem. It of course comes with the stock cooler.

I am asking $35 for this. Brand new it is almost $55 bucks + shipping.

You can see the link here: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?...N82E16813130521

AMD Athlon 64 3200 754-pin. 512K Cache which means higher Overclocks if you wanted to go that route.

I am asking $115 for this CPU. Costs almost 200 brand new and I've only had it a little over a year. http://www.zipzoomfly.com/jsp/ProductDetai...uctCode=80701-R

I am also tossing in for the heck of it a TV capture card. I can not remember the brand but I still have the Remote and IR receiver. I used it for several months and it worked quite well for what I used it for.

A few notes. The Video card is basically an x800 xt out of the box. There was no moded needed to make it an xt as it was already an XT when I took it out of the box.

I am asking $350 for all of it.

Any questions, post here or PM me. I wish to sell this stuff in the coming week.

Edit: Let me add that the video card comes with some games.

Spellforce: the order of dawn

CS condition Zero (not 100% if I activated it or not. will ship non the less in case)

Rainbow Six 3: Raven Shield

Edited by zerodamage

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

Since I really need to get rid of some stuff. I will toss in these games as well at the same price:

Command and Conquer Generals: Deluxe Edition

Doom 3

Diablo 2 including the Expansion Pack.

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

I would like to sell it all together but for vid card I want 225 + shipping.

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests
Tell ya what, you drive it down here, configure it to be our new church server set-it up and train me how to stream the videos/audio and I'll give you your asking price plus $100 ;)

Where is down here?

lol yeah in St. Peters, Mo actually but it was a joke bro the work alone plus trip would be worth thousands, I know this lol.

Actually I think I have a guy who will be handling it. He goes to our church and writes code all day long. He is a linux - open sourse-kinda guy but what can you do lol. I'm going to build the PC out of some junk I have here and a few things I will have to purchase like a large hard drive. Other than that I think we're all set.

I may purchase your system anyway but I wont know till after Christmas.

Edited by Preacher

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

Prices Modified above.

Vid card dropped to $200

CPU: $145

Mobo: $35

$380 for everything.

Do not forget the free games I am tossing in. I really gotta sell this week.

My ATI coupon is only for so long.

Edited by zerodamage

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

I am going to give someone until Monday night to claim this or I take it to a forum I know it will sell fast. I am basically selling my gaming rig for a better vid card and then I buy cpu and mobo after xmas.

i'd buy it but i already have that exact mobo with a 3400+ that i'm working on selling. and i have an x800pro that i've been too lazy to send away for a new one. probably should get that done. it was a good card to. bios flashed for the full 16 pipes and did xt pe speeds. too bad my experiments with liquid cooling did it in.

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests
I really would like the Vid card. Checking with wife this weekend, will let you know in the next couple days.

Alright. Let me know. Selling asap so let me know as soon as you can. It is going to the first reasonable buyer and I have this stuff up on rage3d.com as well. I have nver failed to sell something there and for a higher price. I just would like to give this community a shot at it first.

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

I dropped price of Mobo/CPU to 150 as a combo. I am already too low and will not go any lower. Take it or leave it dudes. (and dudettes)

• 2 weeks later...