Post up

Magruter

The forums are so boring today, someone post up. Call all you friends and have them post up, this decrease in daily activity is forcing me to work. It's friday , w00t. Stand up do a dance.

Alright here we go, question of the day....

Pepsi

or

Coke

Think about it....

Your bro-in-law and I would get along. If I go somewhere and they have pepsi, I ask for Dr. Pepper. If they don't have that, I drink water. I'm not paying to drink that commie, upstart, second-rate, can't-mix-it-with-booze, choice of a new generation swill. I'd brew coffee in an old west spitoon and serve it at Thanksgiving before I would PAY for a poopsi. And if that's all you can offer when I'm a guest, you'd better have cold water. I grew up in Texas where every "soda" or "pop" (I hate that word) is called a Coke..."Would you like a Coke with that, dear?" says the waitress. "We have Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Root Beer..."

COKE!!!

And LongHair's older bro PREFERS to have his softdrinks flat--I mean like days old.

Chief

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

Pepsi.

No, I'm not biased. Just cause a dad works at a Pepsi bottling plant during his most impressionable years, and thus had plenty of free soda around the house, doesn't make him biased! I like Pepsi because I imagine that cat urine tastes about what Coke does. Give me sugar any day.