!!!!!!Ban requests!!!!!!

duma

• Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(edited)

ok so this guy was swearin off the wall and tellin people to go f*** them selves and mani is down i hear so his id is here in case they didnt get it. can always count on update messin something up eh?

# 63 "JonLocs" STEAM_0:1:1396854 12:22 35 0 active

ahh i see now meherd already posted up

Edited by A-MAN

(edited)

so a few guys came in together and were all bein idiots and talkin trash then this guy says something about my mom and her body parts and would be nice if you guys banned him cause was very rude.

180 "MiracleMan" STEAM_0:1:3861765 17:51 55 0 active

Edited by A-MAN

(edited)

Not exactly a ban request, but this is the best topic to put it in. To all those who played Sat Aug 16 and thought that guy named " ' " was cheating, here are some demo's to watch in wireframe mode to see. Alot of people asked for demo's so here they are, i have no real opinion.

Quotes Demo's

while i watched, the first demo had some ?'s material right off the bat, second demo as i yawned in spectator seemed to not be so blatent. Third demo might have some juicy tidbits (again this is not me wathcing with wireframe yet)

So yeah, here you go.

*EDIT* after going back ingame after posting, i was informed the true identity of ' was none oither than disco. however a 28/2 ratio is not normal for him, so i further ask for the invenstigation to continue!!!

hehe

Edited by monthos

Not exactly a ban request, but this is the best topic to put it in. To all those who played Sat Aug 16 and thought that guy named " ' " was cheating, here are some demo's to watch in wireframe mode to see. Alot of people asked for demo's so here they are, i have no real opinion.

Quotes Demo's

If by "cheating" you mean "using an AWP," I vote to convict based solely on a long history of AWP use, despite a lack of any evidence to support that claim in the demos. :D

Seriously though I watched the first and third demos and didn't see anything suspicious at all.

Kript0nic STEAM_0:0:2001878 00:12 73 0 active

swearing, using awps and complaining about the rules. Also harassing other players.

these are some regulars there who can back me up.

|:JTF3:| Tripp

emptyd.gc

w8t4time.gc

|:JTF3:| §pyder

-=DOOM=-

Kript0nic STEAM_0:0:2001878 00:12 73 0 active

swearing, using awps and complaining about the rules. Also harassing other players.

these are some regulars there who can back me up.

|:JTF3:| Tripp

emptyd.gc

w8t4time.gc

|:JTF3:| §pyder

-=DOOM=-

04:17:16 banid 0 STEAM_0:0:2001878
04:17:16 kick "Kript0nic"
04:17:16 writeid

Whitey was in there but didn't seem to know anything about it, but someone had already pasted his name and ID into chat before I even started reading.