!!!!!!Ban requests!!!!!!

duma

• Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"U trucking Nincomtruckingpoop" STEAM_0:1:6262711

Uh, bad name. When allanon asked him to change it, he switched to something else that was both inappropriate and insulting.

Couple of demos of A-Link or whatever his name was who Mr.X eventually banned after my and farmer's requests. WALLER.

Guy shot me thru the door at Long A on Dust2 and I thought it was weird cause every shot he hit thru the door was right on target. Normally, I'd be able to do it too with random shooting but his shots were perfect so I demo'd him play afterward. He even lol'd in the chat that he shot me thru the door...

this is at dust2: http://files.filefront.com/alinkrar/;5296300;;/fileinfo.html

this is few rounds before bannage on cbble: http://files.filefront.com/alink2rar/;5296...;/fileinfo.html

MAJOR HACKER!

# 1192 "¯|¯®o¿ªñ(v)ªñ" STEAM_0:1:6093686 20:58 56 0 active

Got wall, aimbot, prolly everything. I don't know how these guys get past VAC!!!

here's a demo

Guest ash-
Guest ash-
Guest ash-
Guests
(edited)

# 420 "[myg0t] Sunshine." STEAM_0:0:8661890 00:42 128 0 active

# 429 "[myg0t] N00bspanker" STEAM_0:1:6466555 00:08 123 64 active

self explanatory.

Edited by ash-

Guest ash-
Guest ash-
Guest ash-
Guests
yeah we got one in the server... Were they able to play ingame? We have a ban filter that should ban them on site

They played for a good 5 mins and got to annoy everyone with strange sounds over the mic while Tk'ing. They are a rare sight on GC servers though.

[EnVy] [Æ] Fare

STEAM_0:1:11787180

This guys is a horrible hacker he had atleast wall and aim hax i beileve someone made a demo but many can attest to it. W84time was on at the time and can back my claims up. As i said someone got a demo i think but if you cant take my word many will back it.

We really need to have a demo for hacks unless an admin is in-game and it is very blatent. Please understand that we take this very seriously but we also don't want to ban letigimate players. Even GC admins follow this same procedure so please understand that everyone is treated equally.

To take a demo you can open your console (~ key) and stype "record myDemo". This will start it recording a demo until you've exited the game or open the console again and type "stop".

You will then find a file called "myDemo.dem" in your steam\steamapps\<user log-in>\counter-strike source\cstrike" folder.